Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate spoils Tristan Tate's planned guest reveal for 'Emergency Meeting' podcast

2023-10-02 17:55
While Tristan Tate asked for a thousand retweets to reveal the mystery guest, Andrew Tate's subsequent post gave it away
Andrew Tate spoils Tristan Tate's planned guest reveal for 'Emergency Meeting' podcast

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate recently took to X (formerly Twitter) to unveil snippets from the latest installment of the 'Emergency Meeting' podcast. However, in his post, he unintentionally revealed a surprise that his younger brother Tristan Tate had been keeping in store for their fans.

Andrew and Tristan regularly host the 'Emergency Meeting' podcast on Rumble to discuss topics of personal interest and share their opinions, including updates on their ongoing legal battles.

Tristan Tate claims they'll 'break the Internet' with the announcement of the guest

Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate recently unveiled their latest episode of the 'Emergency Meeting' podcast. Notably, the Tate brothers often bring in guest speakers on the show to encourage a variety of discussions.

On his X (formerly Twitter) post from October 1, Tristan hinted at the presence of a mystery guest, teasing that when their fans discover their identity it will "break the internet."

Tate also wrote, "1000RTs (retweets) I’ll reveal his name."

Laurence Fox makes an appearance on Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate's 'Emergency Meeting' podcast

By October 2, Tristan Tate's post had garnered 1,000 retweets. However, before he could unveil the guest, Andrew Tate posted a short clip to announce the podcast, spoiling the mystery.

The clip opened with a quick glimpse of none other than English actor, broadcaster, and political activist Laurence Fox.

Andrew was heard asking Fox, "Can you hear me, sir?" to which he responded with a confident "I can."

In excitement, Andrew said, "Amazing," before expressing his delight at meeting the guest, saying, "I feel good to meet you."

In response, Fox casually replied, "You too man, how you're doing?"

Andrew then mentioned, "I've been living through a Matrix attack I think you've just begun yours. But your story was certainly interesting I saw it popping up on over Twitter (X), and I think we should start from the very beginning."

Tags news