Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Controversial influencer Andrew Tate advocates sleeping with personal weapon: 'No gun? Ok. A large knife'

2023-07-08 15:29
Andrew Tate claimed he always slept with a weapon beside him while his fans wholeheartedly supported his views
Controversial influencer Andrew Tate advocates sleeping with personal weapon: 'No gun? Ok. A large knife'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate stoked controversy through his platform, Hustlers University 4.0, by advocating for the necessity of keeping a weapon close by while sleeping for self-defense. While his views on this topic may be divisive, Tate's ability to capture attention has allowed him to express his disapproval towards those who do not adhere to this practice.

Tate's remarks have consistently sparked debate and criticism due to their contentious nature, and he continues to be vocal about his unconventional perspectives, claiming it as an exercise of his right to free speech. Even while serving his house arrest sentence, he actively maintains a presence on Twitter, using the platform to amplify his polarizing perspectives and ensuring that his unconventional ideas reach a wider audience.

'No gun? Ok. A large knife'

During his takeover of the Hustlers University forum, Tate expressed his strong opinions, questioning why someone would not keep a weapon beside their bed while sleeping. He inquired whether individuals loved their families and desired to live, suggesting that a weapon should be kept close by, preferably placed out of reach of children. In the absence of a firearm, Tate recommended using a large knife of at least six inches, emphasizing on its potential to cause fatal injuries with a single jab. He concluded by stating that he could not sleep without a weapon, prompting a discussion on the perceived benefits and drawbacks of such practices.

Tate wrote, "Why wouldn’t you sleep with a weapon next to your bed? Don’t you love your family? Don’t you want to live? Put it up high. Away from kids. No gun? Ok. A large knife. Over 6 inches. Must kill in a single stab. What’s the downside? I can’t sleep without one."

Hustlers University 4.0, founded by Tate, empowers individuals seeking success in various areas of life. Through courses, seminars and mentorship programs, the platform facilitates the exchange of ideas on entrepreneurship, personal development, and financial independence. Despite the controversy surrounding Tate's views, Hustlers University 4.0 maintains a dedicated following, offering motivation, self-improvement, and strategies for thriving in today's world.

'Massive W'

Numerous users had their own take on Tate's opinion. A user, who aspired to be like Tate, wrote, "I don't wanna have GUN I wanna BE THE GUN Way of Wudan." Another user wrote, "Bro just sleeps with machetes Massive W." A user shared an image of their tools and wrote, "My weapons Lol 😆 🤣 😂"

Tags news