Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Ariana Grande already dating after alleged split with Dalton Gomez? Singer attends Wimbledon Final with co-star Jonathan Bailey

2023-07-18 04:24
'Dalton's entirely unfazed by the scope of her celebrity and is very grounding for her,' a source close to Ariana Grande revealed during their wedding
Is Ariana Grande already dating after alleged split with Dalton Gomez? Singer attends Wimbledon Final with co-star Jonathan Bailey

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM: Ariana Grande may have already moved on! The ‘Bang Bang’ singer has reportedly left her husband as she was seen without her wedding ring at several public events. However, the most recent was her appearance at Men’s Wimbledon Final on Sunday, July 16, interestingly, where she arrived with her co-star Jonathan Bailey. Some of the other stars Ariana Grande dated in the past include Big Sean, Mac Miller, and Pete Davidson. However, in May this year, the singer posted the picture with her husband Dalton, indicating that all is well between the pair, she captioned, "2" and "3.5 together," with "I love him so."

During their wedding, a close source shared ​,​"They're a great fit together. Dalton's entirely unfazed by the scope of her celebrity and is very grounding for her. He's young but mature and knows what he wants out of life." While the other source said, "He is very hardworking and focused. He is low-key and doesn't like attention. He isn't impressed by celebrities. He is perfect for her."

Is Ariana Grande already dating after alleged split with Dalton Gomez?

Several media reports in recent months have hinted at Ariana Grande’s marriage being in trouble. ‘The Way’ singer married Dalton Gomez, a real estate broker in 2021, but lately, the two were hardly seen together and further Grande is seen without her wedding ring which only adds fuel to the fire. The artist has kept busy since December as she is filming for her movie 'Wicked’ in the UK, reports AS.

Interestingly, last August, while sharing a makeup tutorial on her TikTok account, she clarified why she’s not wearing a wedding ring. "I'm just not wearing my wedding ring, it's getting cleaned. I'm not getting a divorce before you start, don't."

Grande was seen in close proximity with her co-actor Jonathan Bailey as the two attended Men’s Singles Finals at Wimbledon. The other stars who were seen sitting around the singer were Spider-Man famed Andrew Garfield and Tom Hiddleston with his fiance Zawe Ashton.

'This movie has everything...'

Universal Chairman Langley Donna at CinemaCon 2023 talked about ‘Wicked,’ and the lead cast comprising Grande and Bailey, "They are born to play these roles. They are brilliant and matched by an equally brilliant cast."

She added, "This movie has everything: giant musical numbers, big action pieces ... and using a classic story you all know, The Wizard of Oz. And at the end of the day, it's actually not about those things. It's about change and [how] it's necessary for things to get better."

Tags news