Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jeremy Allen White says his intentions were 'clean' and he didn't mean 'harm' amid Alexa Demie's viral comment

2023-11-09 03:24
Jeremy Allen White talked about his innocent comment and said it was meant as a compliment on the photoshoot
Jeremy Allen White says his intentions were 'clean' and he didn't mean 'harm' amid Alexa Demie's viral comment

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jeremy Allen White went viral after commenting on actress Alexa Demie’s lingerie photoshoot in August.

The star, in his recent interview with British GQ, tried to clarify that his intentions were clean when he wrote ‘wow’ on profile photoshoot.

“I was like, ‘I just need to shut the fuck up. I just shouldn’t say anything,’” White recalled, adding “And she was like, ‘Kind of.’”

Jeremy Allen White was just admiring the photography

The ‘Shameless’ star talked about his innocent comment he made on an Instagram post by photographers Inez and Vinoodh, and it was meant as a compliment on the shoot.

Paparazzi kept chasing White and took pictures of him and his estranged wife Addison Timlin during their daughter Ezer’s soccer game they came to see together in Los Angeles.

Both were seen kissing and hugging each other as the photographers took snaps, reports PageSix.

“They know where I live,” White said, adding “There was a period where they were just chilling and when I would pull out [of the driveway], they would follow, and when I got home they were there.”

When White felt they are entering into his family’s space, he told paparazzi, “‘Please don’t take pictures of our children. That’s not OK.’” One photographer responded that even if he leaves many are there to take pictures of him in waiting.

Jeremy Allen White spoke about the benefits of being famous

The actor was asked the other side of being famous. “Getting a reservation at a restaurant, that’s a good one,” he replied.

A few others include easy access to experts when working for roles, or having run-ins with actors he’s always admired.

“I had a meeting for a kind of Marvel-y movie, and I had an attitude,” White said, adding “I think I played it all wrong.”

White was not sure and said, “‘Tell me about why should I do your movie, recreating the meeting now at Found Oyster, crossing his arms and leaning back, “They were like, ‘Fuck you,’” White remembered. “And I was like, ‘Right on.’”

"I am confused at how the pinnacle of an actor’s career has ended up in that place,” he said last year, doing his best Martin Scorsese impression during an interview.

“They get really good filmmakers to do those movies and obviously they get really good actors to do those movies,” White said now, politically correct. “I played it the way I wanted to play it," he added.

Tags news