Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why is Garrison Brown slamming Kody Brown? TLC's 'Sister Wives' star says he does not 'need a father figure anymore'

2023-08-21 08:28
'Sister Wives' Season 18 will see the wives leaving while Kody Brown desperately tries to hold everything together
Why is Garrison Brown slamming Kody Brown? TLC's 'Sister Wives' star says he does not 'need a father figure anymore'

MURRAY, UTAH: With Christine Brown parting ways with the Brown family, things seem to be falling apart. Each Brown member is furious with Kody for their own reasons.

A trailer of 'Sister Wives' Season 18 shows Kody's son, Garrison, saying that he has cut all ties with him. The upcoming season will see each sister wife leaving and how Kody manages his anger issues while seeing his family break.

Garrison Brown says he does not need Kody Brown anymore

Kody and Robyn will try hard to save the Brown family from falling apart. The trailer shows Robyn speaking to each of the sister wives and making them believe that polygamy could work.

Meri then tells Robyn, "There's no question, Robyn, he's done with me."

In the clip, then we see Janelle and Christine sitting at the dinner table and speaking.

Garrison then says, "You know what Robyn, have him. We're all grown adults that don't need a father figure anymore."

Is Kody Brown estranged from Janelle Brown's sons?

Kody does not have an amicable relationship with Janelle's sons, Gabriel and Garrison.

Kody told Insider, "Now with those two boys, I'm estranged from them. I can't even have conversations with them anymore."

Kody imposed strict rules while they were living together in a house during the Covid-19 pandemic. Janelle's house was the first that Kody stopped visiting at that time.

The strain in the relationship was obvious in Season 16 and 17. He even forgot Gabriel's birthday in one episode.

Gabriel recalled, "I shouldn't have done this, but I did anyway. I didn't remind him that it was my birthday because I wanted to see if he remembered, and he didn't."

Who is 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown?

Kody is the 54-year-old patriarch on TLC's 'Sister Wives'. He was born into a family that followed polygamy and followed the same lifestyle in his life.

He first met Meri and got married in 1990. He then spiritually married Janelle in 1993 and Christine in 1994.

Kody divorced Meri in 2014 in order to legally marry his fourth wife Robyn. However, as of now, none of his wives, except Robyn, is involved with him in the polygamous marriage.

Who is 'Sister Wives' star Garrison Brown?

Born on April 10, 1998, Garrison is Kody and Janelle's son. He is Kody's eighth child and Janelle's fourth. Garrison grew up in Lehi, Utah. He was 14 when he and his family moved to Las Vegas, Nevada.

Garrison was in the Nevada Nation Guard. He later opened his online clothing store, Bob's Floral.

'Sister Wives' Season 18 will release on August 20 at 10 pm ET on TLC.