Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

ASMR queen Amournath catches man in 'grossest' act on her porch: 'This is wild'

2023-11-22 12:24
Amouranth faced a disturbing incident on her porch as a man was caught on security cameras engaging in a repulsive act
ASMR queen Amournath catches man in 'grossest' act on her porch: 'This is wild'

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Kaitlyn ‘Amouranth’ Siragusa, known for her presence on OnlyFans, recently had a disturbing incident unfold on her porch. She encountered a man engaging in what she described as one of the "grossest" acts, captured by her security cameras.

Despite several unsettling incidents, such as disturbing encounters with stalkers, Amouranth was surprised by the unexpected behavior of an individual caught on her security footage in early November.

Man caught in the act on Amouranth's porch

Upon reviewing the security camera footage, Amouranth observed a man approaching her property with his hands inside his pants, leading to what she considers the most repulsive act ever witnessed on her security cameras.

The troubling aspect is her lack of understanding regarding the motive behind the man's actions.

In a blurred clip shared by Amouranth on X (formerly known as Twitter), the footage showed a man lowering his pants and squatting down. What followed seemed to be an act of defecation on Siragusa’s porch.

Swiftly after, the man fled the scene, leaving his waste for the streamer’s home cleaner to address, as depicted in the censored video footage.

Amouranth wrote, "Of all the things caught on my security camera this is the grossest." She posted another video that says, "This shit is wild."

Amouranth captioned a blurred image of the aftermath with, “I can’t (don’t want to) tell if it’s even real or some dumb prank. House cleaner took this pic / cleaned it.”

Amouranth's porch incident shocks fans

Amouranth's recent encounter with an unsettling incident on her porch has left fans shocked and disturbed. Users in the comments expressed their disbelief and concern.

Commenting on the situation, one user wrote, "Grrrrl wtf that's terrifying and not even funny at all omg," while another user expressed disbelief, saying, "It is unbelievable that the person who does this is a civilized person. Do not be angry, my love."

The incident led to reflections on the challenges celebrities face, with a user noting, "Shits insane I get why celebrities live in gated communities."

Another user questioned the motive, stating, "Why would someone shit on your sidewalk wtf."

Tags news