Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate accuses Islamic countries of not protecting children from LGBTQ+ community

2023-06-25 17:53
Andrew Tate expressed his views on the LGBT+ community in Islamic countries
Andrew Tate accuses Islamic countries of not protecting children from LGBTQ+ community

BUCHAREST ROMANIA: Renowned and controversial influencer Andrew Tate recently made an appearance on Patrick Bet-David's podcast, during which he discussed his 14-month experience in custody and rumors associated with his name.

During the interview, Tate also accused Islamic countries of not doing enough to protect children from the LGBT+ community.

'It's illegal'

During the recent episode, David said, “One could argue that, you know, on the opposite end of acceptance and tolerance is absolute extremism. And I'm sure the allies of the LGBT will point to Islam and point to the Middle Eastern countries and point to the North African countries that have Islam as a religion and say they are the most extreme when it comes to LGBT. They say that it should be illegal to be gay and in some countries, you should be killed if you are gay.”

Tate said, “I guarantee in most Islamic countries, there are gay people and I guarantee that they have gay relationships and nobody cares. As long as they're not trying to inflict on the children. It's illegal to walk down the street and do indecent things in front of children. When you were talking about extremism, I would be friends with a gay person. Yes, I'm a Muslim, but I would be friends with a gay person because if a full grown man decides to make a decision, it's his decision to make. But I must protect innocence as a man. So I must protect children.”

‘That is disgusting and it's immoral’

Tate consistently reiterated the importance of protecting children from the LGBTQ+ community. He said, “If two full grown men decide to have a fight, let them fight. If a full grown man decides to pick on a kid, that's unacceptable. So I must protect innocence. So I agree with extremism point, but I have no problem with full grown men doing what they want to do.”

Tate made it clear that he disregarded the opinions of Islamic scholars regarding himself. He said, “Maybe some Islamic scholar is gonna watch this and get mad at me. I don't have a problem with being friends with a gay person. I don't care. My problem is when you take a person who is unarmed, who is innocent, who is programmable like a child and start inflicting your worldview on them. That is disgusting and it's immoral. That is unfair and it can't be accepted on any level."

'Absolutely perfectly said'

Commenting on the video, a fan said, "Absolutely perfectly said! Well done Andrew!!!" Another said, "As a human being regarding my believes. Andrew tate is a great, honest, smart, highly educated man" Another wrote, "On point like a MF!! Let children be children, they should be laughing, playing, and learning, not being thrown into political and social agendas." A fourth user said, "Yes they are horrible. Pimps and people who abuse others in any predatory form need to DISPATCHED, Andrew." A fifth user said, "Taking a person unarmed innocent and programmable like a child, thats what you did Andrew with your stance on women."

Tags news