Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Pokimane roasts trolls volunteering to make babies with her in response to 'want cat, dog or kid' tweet: 'I plan to reproduce asexually'

2023-09-23 19:21
Pokimane discussed her thoughts on Twitter about welcoming another member into her household, be it another cat, a dog, or even a child
Pokimane roasts trolls volunteering to make babies with her in response to 'want cat, dog or kid' tweet: 'I plan to reproduce asexually'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Prominent Twitch personality, Pokimane, playfully replied to jesting individuals who humorously suggested starting a family with her in response to a tweet she shared on Twitter.

To give some background, Pokimane had just posted a tweet where she pondered the idea of bringing another cat, dog, or perhaps even a child into her home. The online community swiftly seized the opportunity to playfully offer their assistance in a humorous manner.

Additionally, she swiftly and playfully countered these propositions from the trolls. Read on to find out how Pokimane skillfully handled the jesting responses to her tweet.

Pokimane claps back at Twitter trolls

On September 20, through her platform X (formerly known as Twitter), Pokimane posted a cryptic message that sparked a flurry of reactions.

She candidly delved into her musings about the prospect of beginning a family, expressing her curiosity about the idea of welcoming another furry companion, be it a cat or a dog.

Furthermore, she subtly alluded to the notion of desiring a child, mentioning, "Kinda want another cat.. or a dog.. or a kid," alongside a thoughtful emoji.

Upon spotting the tweet, the online community swiftly joined the conversation, presenting a range of suggestions to assist the Twitch star.

Some advocated for adoption as a viable option, while others light-heartedly teased about the prospect of becoming pregnant to lend a helping hand.

One user wrote, “I have a cat, and can help with making the kid,” In response to the tweet Pokimane replied, “Thank you but i don’t need help, i plan to reproduce asexually 👍🏻.”

Another user wrote, “I can be a child, cat & dog all at once. i play league of legends.” Pokimane countered and shut the offer by saying, “U had me til the league of legends.”

Internet reacts to Pokimane's tweet

After reading the tweet of Pokimane, many flocked to the comment section and shared their perspectives. One fan said, "I can meow, bark or be a baby, whichever you prefer on each day.. mother." Another fan wrote, "A child will be a huge responsibility."

A third fan said, "First two sound like an awesome choice." A fourth user wrote, "Having a kid is a huge step getting a cat is easy and cheaper."

A fifth user said, "Just make your friends have children so you don’t have to be responsible 🤷🏻‍♀️ cat and dog is much better."

Tags news