Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast challenges Joey Chestnut to eat world's largest pizza, fans call competitive eater 'monster at food'

2023-06-25 13:52
'Joey is a monster; he could probably out-eat 10 people if he wanted to,' said MrBeast challenging Joey Chestnut to eat a six feet long pizza slice
MrBeast challenges Joey Chestnut to eat world's largest pizza, fans call competitive eater 'monster at food'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Jimmy Donaldson aka MrBeast is known for his YouTube videos surrounding outlandish challenges or spending enormous sums of money. In one of his videos, MrBeast challenged Joey Chestnut to finish the world's largest pizza.

Notably, Chestnut is a competitive eater who is presently ranked first in the world by Major League Eating (MLE). The legend defeated his competitor, Takeru "Tsunami" Kobayashi with a world record of 66 hot dogs and buns in 12 minutes at the 92nd Annual Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest. So, keep reading to know if Chestnut was able to face the challenge posed by MrBeast.

'I'm about to barf'

In the video titled 'I Ate The World's Largest Slice of Pizza', MrBeast is seen devouring an 8 kg pizza slice that's six feet long. To make things more interesting, the YouTuber paired up with two friends, Chris and Chandler, to finish the massive pizza. In the same video, MrBeast also challenged Chestnut to see if he was up for devouring that amount of food.

The challenge required contestants to consume the entire pizza in the shortest amount of time possible. The four contestants even weighed themselves before the challenge to see how much weight they would gain after eating. MrBeast said, "Joey is a monster; he could probably out-eat 10 people if he wanted to," continuing, "Even if we are constantly stuffing food in our mouths, I don't think we'll be able to go as fast as him." To this, Chestnut, who was going to eat the pizza alone, responded, "I agree, guys."

After almost six minutes, MrBeast said, "I'm about to barf; my stomach feels so full." Then he asked the referee to speak to Chestnut and convince him to stop for five minutes. The referee went to Chestnut and offered him a bribe to stop. He said, "I know I'm a ref, but I'm here to bribe. How about 10 grand, and you stop for five minutes?" Chestnut didn't pay heed to the offer and continued eating his slice of pizza.

MrBeast and his friends tried to stuff their bellies with as much pizza as possible in the first ten minutes. However, by then, Chestnut had already consumed about half of the entire slice. So, it's safe to say that he was miles ahead of the other three competitors. While the others appeared tired after about 20 minutes, Chestnut just kept chewing. "Guys, I hate to admit it, but I think we just lost," MrBeast stated before declaring Chestnut as the winner, saying, "And to celebrate Joey winning, I made him this pizza trophy."

'Monster at food'

After watching the thrilling challenge, MrBeast's followers couldn't help but comment on it. A user wrote for Chestnut, "This man deserves 30 grand for being a monster at food." Another user pointed out Chestnut's eating strategy, and wrote, "If you look carefully Joey sliced his pizza in proper proportions for him to eat. Also the way he ate was very tidy. Most of the time we feel full if the food doesn't look appetising. I think Joey has good strategy along with tolerance for eating so much." "It sucks when you're shorter than a slice of pizza," stated one about the massive size of the pizza, while another responded to the comment, saying, "A 6' pizza is taller than most people in the world..."