Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate unveils financial updates with Revolut app, accuses them of being 'thieves': Trolls call him 'lame'

2023-07-22 20:18
Tristan Tate calls for boycott of the Revolut app again
Tristan Tate unveils financial updates with Revolut app, accuses them of being 'thieves': Trolls call him 'lame'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, a prominent figure in the social media realm, once again utilized the power of his Twitter platform to raise a pointed grievance against the financial management company, Revolut app. This time, his frustration stemmed from the company's failure to return a staggering $700k that they have been holding onto for an extended period. Taking to his digital space, Tate felt compelled to share this ongoing ordeal as a follow-up to a previous revelation where he first shed light on the situation, urging his vast audience to take notice and consider boycotting the contentious company.

Tate has developed a penchant for keeping his followers up-to-date with every twist and turn in his life. His activism on Twitter, however, has garnered him a reputation for delivering problematic and provocative statements, making his online rants a mixed bag of polarizing reactions. As he navigates through this ongoing dispute with the Revolut app, Tate continues to capture attention, for better or worse, with his candid and outspoken demeanor on social media.

'Thieves'

In the tweet, Tristan initiated his rant, drawing attention to the latest developments on the Revolut thread. He voiced his deep frustration at the company's unwillingness to return his money. Despite their reassurances that his funds were secure, Tristan found the explanation inadequate and employed a vivid analogy to make his point. He questioned the notion of someone claiming a stolen Ferrari was safe while denying its rightful owner access to it. Adding to his grievances, he highlighted that even amidst the ongoing issue, the Revolut app continued to charge him monthly for his premium account, further fueling his discontent. Unhesitatingly, Tristan branded the company as "thieves" and passionately called for a widespread boycott of the Revolut app in response to their handling of his financial affairs.

Tate wrote, "Update on this revolut thread. They still have my money and won’t give it to me but have assured me “funds are safe”. If I stole your Ferrari and kept it at my house and wouldn’t let you have it, assuring you it’s safe is enough? They still charge me monthly for my premium account. Thieves. Boycott @revolutapp".

'Lame. You, not the situation'

After the news of Tristan's financial ordeal with Revolut came to light, a wave of responses surged across Twitter as numerous users eagerly expressed their viewpoints on the matter. One user wrote, "Lame. You, not the situation." Another user wrote, "700k is a lot! You should hold BTC on ledger then it’s all yours." A user stated, "This would change in a matter of moments if everyone started to look into people that are running Revolut. Imagine that can of worms. Then it wouldn't be a problem to realease your money." A user commented, "Just sue them."

Tags news