Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why was PewDiePie 'treated like a terrorist'? Former YouTuber king shares worst flight experience

2023-07-04 15:29
PewDiePie revealed that when he was flying out of Malaysia, the flight crew were highly suspicious as he was carrying 'giant-ass portable batteries'
Why was PewDiePie 'treated like a terrorist'? Former YouTuber king shares worst flight experience

TOKYO, JAPAN: Although currently, PewDiePie has taken a temporary break from YouTube, he's never been too far from the limelight. It is like he is unable to hold back, all thanks to his strong opinions that he has to share with his fans. Back in late 2022, the Swedish YouTuber revealed in a CinnamonToastKen video about his worst flight experience that has happened in Malaysia.

In the clip which was uploaded to CinnamonToastKen's YouTube account, the two social media celebrities can be seen responding to another video titled 'Airline Passenger Freakouts'. But what made his flight experience his 'worst' plane ride?

Also Read: Is IShowSpeed in trouble? YouTuber streams indoor fireworks stunt again for Fourth of July, Internet says 'he didn't learn'

'They treated me like I was a f*cking terrorist'

In the middle of the conversation during video recording, Felix Kjellberg aka PewDiePie, revealed that his worst flight experience happened while he was trying to fly back home from Malaysia. He said, "We were on the flight, Two hours pass and I’m like, 'Why have we not left yet? What’s going on here?' Then all of a sudden they take us out and they’re like, ‘Sorry, no more flight today.’”

The YouTube star with over 111 million subscribers told that when they were ordered to get off the plane, it was 2 am. He added that all the hotels they searched were already fully occupied, so they were left with no choice but to spend the night in the airport lobby. Also, the nightmare apparently did not end there. “On that flight as well, they treated me like I was a f*cking terrorist,” he added. “Because I had those giant-ass portable batteries," he concluded explaining why he drew unwanted scrutiny.

Also Read: How did Katerina Pavelek die? 'The Mindy Project' star was 41 and fell ill following vaccine booster

'Kinda relate Imao'

As soon as the clip went viral, fans reacted to it. On Reddit a user wrote, "Kinda relate Imao. Was once stuck in KLIA cause my MAS flight got delayed for like 7 hours and had to sleep in a lounge with the loudest TV ever." The second user wrote, "Malaysia - First class facilities, third class mentality. That's the norm here." The third user wrote, "KLIA's so sad. Hope they upgrade it." While the fourth user wrote, He had a bad day here. That happens. He's venting on his platform. That's okay. But... really? Shouldn't all these be directed to whatever airline customer service and such?"

Also Read: Who is Jose Antonio Aviles? Broadcaster claims Gerard Pique and Shakira were in an 'open relationship'

More from MEAWW

Did Kiaya Elliott and Teazha split? 'Teen Mom' fans spot clues about longtime couple's relationship status

Khloe and Kim Kardashian treat their daughters to special girls' day at Barbie World, fans say 'Chicago is spitting image of Kim'