Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate 'heartbroken' over WWE legend The Iron Sheik's death: 'I pray that Ric Flair lives forever'

2023-06-09 16:20
The Iron Sheik, who was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2006, was an Iranian-American who rose to popularity in the 1980s
Tristan Tate 'heartbroken' over WWE legend The Iron Sheik's death: 'I pray that Ric Flair lives forever'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, like many other WWE fans, has been "heartbroken" after receiving the news of wrestling legend The Iron Sheikh's death. Khosrow Hossein Ali Vaziri, aka The Iron Sheik, was an Iranian-American wrestler who rose to popularity in the WWE in the 1980s.

Vaziri has won multiple championships in wrestling, including the All-California Championship Wrestling Heavyweight Championship, Century Wrestling AllianceCWA Heavyweight Championship (1 time), International Association of Wrestling IAW Heavyweight Championship (1 time), and many more.

WWE's statement

The Iron Sheik was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2006. The wrestling body tweeted, "WWE is saddened to learn that Hossein Khosrow Ali Vaziri, known the world over as WWE Hall of Famer The Iron Sheik, passed away on Wednesday, June 7, at age 81."

The post continued, "WWE extends its condolences to The Iron Sheik’s family, friends and fans."

'Thank you for paving the way'

Tributes have since then flooded in for the 81-year-old, with WWE superstars like Triple H and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson expressing their sympathies to The Iron Sheik's family.

Triple H wrote, "The legend. An all-time great performer and WWE Hall of Famer who brought his character to life and transcended our business. My condolences to The Iron Sheik’s family, friends and fans."

"Rest in Power, Uncle Sheiky... Thank you for paving the way... Love, light and strength to Caryl & the ohana x," The Rock wrote along with a video while sympathizing with the deceased's family.

'I pray that Rick Flair lives forever'

Tristan Tate also voiced his grief at the WWE star's death. According to the influencer, Sheik's death has hurt his heart, and he hopes Ric Flair will be remembered forever.

He wrote, "Im heartbroken to learn of the death of @the_ironsheik… I pray that Rick Flair lives forever." A follower responded, "Agree man! Blessed to have met @RicFlairNatrBoy once." Another shared, "RIP. It's always sad to see someone passed away we admired."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.