Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Madison Beer? Exploring height of singer who doesn't like being compared to Ariana Grande

2023-08-17 21:53
Madison Beer has often been accused of trying to imitate Ariana Grande, but the young singer is not too fond of comparisons with her idol
How tall is Madison Beer? Exploring height of singer who doesn't like being compared to Ariana Grande

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Madison Beer has made a name for herself as a talented singer and an inspiring songwriter. Her journey to stardom began in 2012 when her incredible talent caught the attention of Justin Bieber, who shared a link to one of her Youtube covers.

After months of anticipation, Madison Beer delighted her devoted fans with an exciting announcement on Instagram. On June 1, she revealed that her much-anticipated sophomore album, titled 'Silence Between Songs', will arrive on September 15.

Since putting out her first collection of songs, 'As She Pleases', in 2018, Ariana Grande's fans have constantly compared Madison Beer to the 'Problem' singer, drawing parallels about their appearance, fashion, and singing skills. It looks like Madison, 24, has become weary of the ongoing criticism.

Besides, fans have also compared their respective heights. Here's a look at Madison Beer's height and how it has influenced her journey to stardom.

How tall is Madison Beer compared to Ariana Grande?

Madison Beer is 5'5" (165 cm) - just one inch taller than the average American woman. She is also taller than Ariana Grande, who stands at approximately 5 feet (153 cm).

Madison Beer's legs appear longer when she wears heels, and with the help of a good heel, she can reach a statuesque 5'8"-5'11", depending on the height of her shoes.

Her long, slim waist and long legs were showcased in a vintage Dolce & Gabbana corset dress she wore to the VMAs in September 2021. Madison appeared to be wearing heels approximately 4 inches high, making her about 5'9" on the red carpet.

Madison Beer's height may be considered average, but it is her ability to play to her strengths that sets her apart. She has a way of appearing taller than she truly is, accentuating her physical presence and adding to her overall appeal.

The fact that Madison Beer loves Ariana's music has never been a secret. However, it appears that she is concerned about a manufactured rivalry between them.

There are claims that the some are intentionally fueling the rivalry, suggesting that the 'Selfish' pop sensation wants to emulate Ariana. This perception stems from how she dresses and the uncanny resemblance she bears to the established star.

During an Instagram Live session in November 2020, Madison directly confronted the critics who accused her of attempting to transform herself into Ariana Grande, which she said was not true by any means.

"I try not to look at that stuff,” she responded. "I've openly supported and loved and been a fan of Ariana's for years and years and years so I think she would say and I would say she makes things to inspire and that's what an artist is all about.”

Madison continued to emphasize that she has faced bullying and harassment due to the perception that she is trying to imitate Ariana. She expressed her confusion about this negative attention, especially since she has never uttered anything derogatory about the accomplished artist behind hits like 'Love Me Harder'.

"I think it's sad and hurtful when I see so many people bullying and harassing me in a lot of ways and taking away that legit-ness of anything I do,” she said.

"I don't think we're to be compared and we're our own people and she's definitely inspired me because she's one of my idols and I love her so much,” Beer added.

She also noted, "It makes me sad when I see people pinning us against each other when it's nothing but love, I adore her and think she's a f***ing icon. It's just kind of mean and I'm my own person."

"And if she does something that inspires, I think that's her goal, I don't know why there would be a problem with her positively impacting me or anyone else,” Beer said.

Madison Beer's weight loss journey

Madison Beer's weight is approximately 116 lbs.

The singer delightedly shared her weight loss journey, revealing she managed to shed an impressive 150 lbs by sticking to a disciplined routine of eating well and staying active. Madison Beer makes sure to stick to her healthy meals and regular exercise regimen devotedly.

The trick she swears by is avoiding processed foods and concentrating on fresh, nourishing options. To maintain a fit body, we need to take charge of the food we put into our bodies, she claimed.

That means choosing foods that provide our body with the essential stuff it needs like protein, carbs, and fats. Acocrding to Beer, finding the right balance among these is key.

Interestingly, her dancing and singing performances contribute significantly to her healthy physique. She takes her gigs as a form of exercise, and it's quite effective.

In a span of two hours, she burns a lot of calories. She's candid about how her live shows and concerts are physically draining but, in the process, they boost her endurance and stamina.