Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'You can really hurt yourself': Whoopi Goldberg opens up about her creepy virtual reality experience

2023-06-08 07:17
'I forgot that I had these things on, and I got up so fast that I fell over,' said Whoopi Goldberg
'You can really hurt yourself': Whoopi Goldberg opens up about her creepy virtual reality experience

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Whoopi Goldberg recently tried virtual reality and she found the experience to be ‘spooky.’ "I'll tell you how spooky it is,” Goldberg, 67, revealed an experience she had with an Oculus device. “I put it on and I was under the ocean, because I love all the ocean stuff, and something came swimming by and I forgot that I had these things on, and I got up so fast that I fell over,” she said during Tuesday’s episode on June 6.

"They tell you to give yourself a little bit of space. Just a little bit of space where, you know, don't go beyond this. But then if something scares you...you have to be careful with this stuff because you can really hurt yourself," Goldberg added.

However, Jay Behar had a different take on the product, “To me, it seems like the only thing it’s good for is p**n.” Goldberg responded by stating, “Have you ever worn augmented reality? It’s way too close, believe me.”

'Well, you might'

Goldberg recalled that Behar wasn’t a fan when iPhone debuted in 2007, “I’m resistant. I go kicking and screaming and yet, I am attached.” This was in reference to Behar's choice and when she talked about iPhone products. Referring to the current product launch, Behar said, “I would not pay $4,000 for that thing.” And meanwhile, Goldberg swiftly quipped, "Well, you might."

Whoopi Goldberg, who is always in the limelight because of her attention-grabbing nature, was recently noticed jumping from her seat and standing next to co-host Sunny Hostin as the guest turned his back on her on-air.

'Goldberg felt ignored'

On Monday, June 5, ‘The View’ hosts Alyssa Farah Griffin, Sunny Hostin, Whoopi Goldberg, Sara Haines, and Ana Navarro had guest Senator Tim Scott on their show ‘The Voice.’ The segment encompassed a substantial amount of discussion as the hosts directed a few questions toward Scott. While Whoopi asked Scott about progression, the Senator answered but was suddenly interrupted by Sunny, as per People.

She later explained her behavior “The reason we continue to have new exceptionalism is that every time folks make 40 steps forward, they get dragged 40 steps back. So, how do we, as a nation, because we as a nation seemingly go on the right track and then we go backward.”

Tags news