Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why does Cardi B bring her children to Bronx? Rapper says she wants her children 'constantly around family'

2023-07-14 04:56
'My children knowing their grandparents and the community I grew up in is an important part of their identity,' said Cardi B
Why does Cardi B bring her children to Bronx? Rapper says she wants her children 'constantly around family'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Cardi B recently sat for an interview with InStyle where she spoke about the importance of family time in her children's life. The 'Up' rapper opened up about spending time in South Bronx and continuing the family tradition of being surrounded by her children and loved ones.

The 30-year-old Grammy Award winner is the mother of daughter Kulture, five, and son Wave, 22 months old, whom she shares with her husband Offset, 31.

Why Cardi B brings her children to the Bronx?

"I make sure my children are constantly around family and I bring them back home with me to the Bronx," said the singer. "My children knowing their grandparents and the community I grew up in is an important part of their identity. My favorite memory is eating together as a family," she continued. "There are a lot of personalities at the table. I want my children to know how important these moments are, being with family, and to cherish them."

The proud parents celebrated their daughter Kulture's fifth birthday earlier this week. “My baby already 5 🥹,” Cardi captioned a screenshot of Kulture as a baby on Facetime which showed her staring up charmingly at Cardi. The Migos member also posted a photo of Kulture sitting in a pink stroller. “My baby girl is 5,” Offset captioned the photo of Kulture with a cute smile while wearing a pink Gucci outfit.

The 'Be Careful' singer gave her daughter a $25k Birkin bag for her birthday. "My baby is five🥹….Happy birthday to my pretty princess," she penned in another Instagram post. "It’s beautiful seeing my girl grow yet makes me a lil sad that my baby is not my little baby no more.💖🎀🍰🎂5️⃣," she wrote alongside photos where Kulture carried a pink Birkin bag.

Is Bronx a safe place?

Although New York City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and is generally considered safe for both locals and foreigners alike, the Bronx, in particular, has earned a bad reputation for being one of the most dangerous and volatile boroughs in the city. The place is highly unsafe due to its eye staggering crime rates. The rate of violent crime in the Bronx is close to twice what it is in Brooklyn and Manhattan and nearly three times that of Queens and State Island. Tourists and visitors are always advised to avoid certain Bronx neighborhoods and always be on guard when visiting the borough.

Tags news epcelebs