Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Too young to be a grandma': Mia Farrow shares adorable photo with grandson as she enjoys 'best of days'

2023-05-10 20:25
The 'The Great Gatsby' actress joyfully cradled her grandchild in an Instagram image with the caption, 'Sawyer and me. Best of days'
'Too young to be a grandma': Mia Farrow shares adorable photo with grandson as she enjoys 'best of days'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFRONIA: Mia Farrow recently provided more insight into her experience as a grandmother. The actress has retired to her farmhouse and devoted herself to her family in recent years, relishing some of her time away from the spotlight. The 'The Great Gatsby' actress joyfully cradled her grandchild in an Instagram image with the caption, "Sawyer and me. Best of days."

The actress grinned with the baby in her arms and wearing a green costume. In December 2022, Sawyer moved in with the family and had a thick head of hair. Fans poured love and support, as one users wrote, "Beautiful, you look too young to be a grandma ❤️." Another added, "Being a grandma is like Heaven. Enjoy!" One fan said, "Proud grandma."

READ MORE

'Why are you so hateful?' Mia Farrow bashed for 'nasty remark' on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Mia Farrow says Woody Allen 'weaponized' adopted daughter Soon-Yi Previn and son against her: 'I love her'

'Grandkids remind me to look at and appreciate things'

That same day, she followed up the image with one of her other grandchildren, Maureen. The young child wore a pink outfit with a pin on the chest. Farrow says her new outlook on life came from becoming a grandma. In another post, she said, "Grandkids remind me to look at and appreciate things we grownups often take for granted in our daily lives." By 2021, the 'Peyton Place' star would have 16 grandchildren total from her 14 children, three of whom she lost due to various causes.

Farrow previously appeared in front of the public at the Time100 Gala, where she stood out in a glittering velvet gown. Her son Ronan Farrow, who looked dapper in a well-fitting gold suit, joined the activist. Even though she is a legend in the entertainment sector, Farrow paused when she saw Austin Butler there and spoke about how his 'Elvis' performance "knocked [her] socks off," as reported by AmoMama.

'Welcome' sign by the door

Farrow prefers to spend her free time with her family at the farmhouse they own in Connecticut. Her property is far from the neighbors, encircled by a pond and dense trees. Her house is painted red and has a porch with a welcoming "Welcome" sign by the door.

Meanwhile, Farrow has continued her civic and humanitarian endeavors while dabbling in acting. According to the organization's website, she was named a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in 2000 and promotes children's rights, particularly those impacted by armed conflict. On the work front, Farrow is now playing Pearl in the Netflix original series 'The Watcher', as per reports.

Tags news