Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How old is Halle Berry's daughter? Actress celebrates 57th birthday with daughter Nahla Ariela Aubry who is taller than her

2023-08-15 22:17
Halle Berry's daughter Nahla Ariela stood taller than her Oscar-winning mom as they rocked their frilly and short pink gowns on the birthday outing
How old is Halle Berry's daughter? Actress celebrates 57th birthday with daughter Nahla Ariela Aubry who is taller than her

SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA: On Monday, August 14, Halle Berry continued her 57th birthday celebrations by dressing up, Barbie-style, with daughter Nahla Ariela Aubry, who towered over her.

The 'Moonfall' actress posted a series of images from the all-pink adventure with Nahla and her partner, Van Hunt, 53, at the 'World of Barbie' event in Santa Monica, California, on her Instagram page.

How old is Halle Berry's daughter?

On March 16 this year, the very secretive mother invited her 8.5 million Instagram followers to wish her daughter, Nahla, a happy birthday - who turned 15.

The 'Catwoman' star greeted her daughter Nahla on Instagram with a post honoring her 15th birthday that featured candid photos of the teenager but without revealing her face.

"One of the greatest gifts the universe has given me is my daughter, Nahla," the proud mother exclaims in the post, "She is the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes! Please join me in wishing her a happy 15th Birthday today! I love you sweet angel."

A black-and-white image of the 'Monster's Ball' actress and her then-curly-haired cutie was tucked inside the frame. The second picture showed an adult Nahla with her back to the camera, lying on a hammock facing the ocean while donning a green shirt and denim shorts.

In the final image showed Nahla as a pre-teen, seated on a couch with her legs crossed. Her face is covered by a newsboy cap and she rocks a button-down flannel in the throwback snap.

As per PEOPLE, Berry co-parents her 9-year-old son Maceo with her third husband, Olivier Martinez, while she shares her daughter Nahla with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.

Halle Berry celebrates her 57th birthday with daughter Nahla

The 57-year-old actress posted a number of pictures on Instagram showing off her Barbie-inspired pink attire alongside her daughter.

Since Nahla is much taller than her mother, Berry's photo caption referred to her daughter's towering height: "My mini me (but not so mini anymore) and my VanO took me to the World of Barbie for my B-day! I got to let my inner Barbie soar!!!! I love you guys …thank you ! And…. I highly recommend it."

Berry was captured in the first picture enjoying the sun while lounging in a chair outside the venue and kicking up her pink Dolls Kill rhinestone cowboy boots onto the tablecloth.

In the second image, Berry and Nahla are seen strolling away from the camera as Berry grinned in its direction. Both are dressed identically in frilly pink short gowns in honor of their visit to the immersive exhibit modeled after the hit 'Barbie' movie.

Berry, who recently discussed "owning your sexuality," included a close-up picture of her daughter's shoes with a pleated strap and a bow in the photo series. Nahla also wore her pair of baby pink sunglasses on top of her head to pull back her fiery red hair.

Berry's boyfriend Hunt, 53, accompanied Berry and Nahla on their Barbie expedition while donning a matching pink T-shirt and teddy bear backpack. Berry and the musician have been dating for three years.

How tall is Halle Berry's daughter Nahla Ariela Aubry?

Several of Berry's fans remarked on Nahla's height on the Instagram post. "Happiest of birthdays to you Queen!!…dang your daughter got really tall!" Another person commented, "She’s taller than her mama!!"

So how tall is Nahla Ariela Aubry compared to her mom Halle Berry? Halle Berry's height is 5 ft 5 inches or 165.1 cm, according to CelebHeights.com. Though there is no information about how tall Nahla is, it looks like she is at least 3 to 4 inches taller than her mom.

Tags news