Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Joy Behar's NSFW comment about her sex life 'scares' Whoopi Goldberg

2023-10-06 12:27
'The View' hosts break into NSFW discussion after actress Rachel Bilson claimed 'she takes a man's sexual past into account'
'The View' host Joy Behar's NSFW comment about her sex life 'scares' Whoopi Goldberg

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: On Thursday, September 5, ‘The View’ co-hosts discussed actress Rachel Bilson’s appearance on a podcast, where she claimed that when she's in a relationship, “she takes a man's sexual past into account.”

As the co-hosts discussed this topic, Joy Behar was candid about how she felt on the matter, and how the number of sexual partners did not matter to her.

However, that soon turned into a conversation about the G-spot, with a little back and forth between her and Whoopi Goldberg.

Goldberg expressed her concern for Behar, as the two discussed the G-spot before the rest of the panel continued to dissect Bilson’s appearance on the podcast.

Whoopi Goldberg addresses Rachel Bilson' claims

‘The View’ played a clip of Rachel Bilson’s claims, where she talks about a man’s past sexual relationships. As soon as the clip ended, Joy Behar said, “Whoopi is fascinated by this one.”

“I didn't understand anything. All I heard was blah, blah, blah. I couldn't figure out what they were talking out,” said Goldberg as she imitated the podcast mic.

Behar explained, “She doesn't like it when a man in his 40s has had only four sexual partners, she doesn’t like that.”

Goldberg responded, “I think it's very odd you're concerned that he has had sexual partners, any sexual partners. Why is it your business? Listen, men traditionally were taught to have many sexual partners.”

She continued, “That's how it was. Men can do whatever they want to do, and women are not supposed to. That has been shifting, and young women have been b******g about why you're telling me what I should, now it's happening, and now you're mad.”

“I don't understand. If he's happy with you and you're having a good time, why are you b*tching?” asked Goldberg.

Joy Behar says ‘it’s not the quantity’

As Whoopi Goldberg responded to Rachel Bilson’s claims, Joy Behar jumped in, “Whoopi, it's not the quantity, it's the quality of the four. If one out of the four can locate my G-spot, I'm all in. I don't need thousands. Get me one good one.”

Behar received a loud cheer from the live audience, as she looked at them, “Right, ladies? They know.”

Goldberg looked at Behar a little concerned, “That scares me. If you don't know where that G-spot is by now…”

Behar immediately responded, “I know where it is. I'm going to form a search party soon for them to find it.”

Goldberg then gave a piece of advice to everyone, “Listen, not that I want to give you all this information, but you have to teach people what you want and where things are. They don't know if you don't tell them.”