Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate denounces Israel-Hamas conflict as 'genocide', calls Ben Shapiro 'warmonger' during Piers Morgan interview

2023-11-22 16:25
Andrew Tate explained the complexity of the Israel-Hamas conflict, saying that it is 'easy' for him to sit in Romania and answer the question
Andrew Tate denounces Israel-Hamas conflict as 'genocide', calls Ben Shapiro 'warmonger' during Piers Morgan interview

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the polarizing influencer often criticized for promoting controversial ideologies, recently engaged in an interview with journalist Piers Morgan.

In the course of the discussion, Tate referred to the Israel-Hamas conflict as "genocide".

The conversation between Tate and Morgan intensified as they delved into the sensitive topic of the Israel-Hamas conflict.

Additionally, Tate openly called out Ben Shapiro, the co-founder of 'The Daily Wire' and a radio show host, for his "hypocrisy."

Andrew Tate expresses his views about Israel-Hamas conflict in Piers Morgan interview

After Tate's interview with Morgan was released, it caused a stir on social media due to the perspectives shared by the former professional kickboxer on various subjects.

One viewpoint that sparked significant controversy among social media users was Tate's stance on the Israel-Hamas conflict.

A person uploaded a brief 7-second clip from the interview on X, where Morgan is seen asking Tate, "What is your view of this war?"

In response, Tate stated, "It is a genocide and it is disgusting. And it doesn't matter which side of the political spectrum you follow."

The same user also shared another clip on X, where Morgan asked Tate, "What is your reaction to what happened on October the 7th??" Tate said, "Sure, I'll answer the question professionally. I do not condone the loss of human life on either side."

He added, "I think anybody doing anything which directly damages civilians is disgusting and abhorrent. However, I would be an amateur if I could not sit and pretend I do not understand the motivations behind either side. This is not even me taking a side."

He explained, "I understand why Israel is doing what it's doing. I understand why Palestine is doing what it is doing. However, I still call the Israeli actions absolutely abhorrent and genocide."

When Morgan more specifically asked, "In terms of what Hamas did on October the 7th, do you accept that was an act of terrorism?"

Tate explained, "For me to answer the question, I have to be very professional, Piers. For me to sit on the outside in Romania with no personal involvement in Israel-Palestine, it's easy for me to say, yes, it was an act of terror."

He further analyzed the situation, asking, "If I was in Gaza, if I was in an open-air prison, if my family had been annihilated by bombs from the sky, if everybody I knew had suffered the loss of a loved one, if I had no chance of any kind of freedom or democracy or standard of life, would I believe it was an act of terror or would I believe it's an act of resistance against oppression?"

"You have to be very careful how you answer these questions. I think I understand what happens when you take people and put them in such an inhumane condition," Tate added.

He concluded, "For anybody to sit and say that you're going to take people and put them in absolutely inhumane conditions and give them no standard of life and they're not allowed to ever fight back or they are terrorists, anyone who does that is an amateur."

Internet divided over Andrew Tate's opinion on Israel-Hamas conflict

After Tate labeled the Israel-Hamas conflict as a "genocide" in the interview with Morgan, numerous users voiced their opinions in response.

A fan of his wrote, "Top G spittin," as another said, "The Top G always on [fire]." A third person also claimed, "He speaks the truth."

However, not everyone was in support of what he said, as one declared, "Tate is disgusting." Another person retaliated against Tate's comments, writing, "Sitting indoors with sunglasses prevents you from seeing reality as it is."

Andrew Tate calls Ben Shapiro a 'warmonger'

In a recent clip from the interview shared by a page that gives updates on the Tate brothers, Andrew Tate was seen calling out Ben Shapiro regarding their previous exchanges on X related to the Israel-Hamas conflict.

Tate expressed his view, stating, "So Ben is a warmonger. Ben has been wrong on basically every single issue you can name. He was with you with the vaccine and every other war."

He further claimed, "Ben is always calling for other people's young men to go and die in some war. He seems to love it. I don't know if he has short man syndrome, but he's always behind his desk calling about how important it is that big strong men like me go and die."

He recalled an incident with the commentator on X, "And the reason he tweeted that and said that is because when Hamas and Israel, very early in the conflict, I think it was three days in, were discussing possible peace talks, he tweeted, "No, absolutely not, f**k them, kill them all.""

"And I said, I said, Ben, as a man who's done his own fighting—because I've had a life of pain and violence—listen to me, peace is always worth a conversation. What I said is that we should always be prepared to at least discuss peace," Tate said.

Tate then slammed Shapiro, declaring, "He, because he's a warmonger, said, no, peace is not worth a conversation. You're this, you're that, because he's always sitting behind his desk," and joked, "He must have a booster chair," as he added, "He's always running his mouth trying to invoke violence and call for war."

"And I find it kind of hypocritical because a man who's so small, he would dive, he was slapped on the street, sitting behind a desk and screaming for other people to be annihilated. I think it's kind of, it's worse than hypocritical," asserted the former pro kickboxer.

However, he also clarified, "I don't have a beef with Ben and I don't watch his show and I have no idea what he talks about a lot of the time," as he added, "But what I do know is every time I turn it on, he's calling for someone else's son to go and die in a ditch somewhere for his interests. And I don't like people who are not advocates for peace."

Tags news