Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘We’re going to hell’: Donald Trump reveals to Megyn Kelly why he is running for president again

2023-09-15 16:20
Donald Trump says he still wants to 'make America great again' by running for the 2024 presidential elections
‘We’re going to hell’: Donald Trump reveals to Megyn Kelly why he is running for president again

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Former President Donald Trump recently claimed on ‘The Megyn Kelly Show’ that America is “going to hell” presently.

Megyn Kelly had Trump for an all-exclusive interview on her podcast and spoke about diverse matters with a focus on President Joe Biden’s policies and the upcoming 2024 presidential elections.

During the explosive interview, Kelly asked Trump about his drive to run for president once again, even though he can go into his “70s and enjoy golf with friends and family”; and the challenges he may face with the upcoming criminal trials against him.

Donald Trump says he can still ‘Make America Great Again’ on ‘The Megyn Kelly Show

Kelly was quick to ask Trump why he wanted to run for president again on her podcast.

The former Fox News host asked Trump if it was “worth” going for the big job yet again given that he may “possibly be looking at jail time” due to the criminal trials lined up against him.

Trump responded with conviction that he wants to “make America great again” and revealed that the country is “going to hell.”

“Our country is going down. You don’t realize but it's going down. You know I used to say if we don’t act, we are going to end up like Venezuela on steroids.”

Trump stated that the upcoming election is the most “important” in America’s history and proudly declared that he “really brought the country together due to his success”

He continued to pounce on the notion that the country was in “decline.”

“We are a nation in decline. And yes I agree that I can enjoy anywhere in the world, I have the best of places but we have to save our country.”

Trump also blamed former President Barack Obama for leaving the country more “disjointed” and “disunited.” He further promised that he would pull the country out of the rubble and “Make America Great Again.”

“I’m beating Biden by a lot in the polls and I’ll turn it around and I’ll turn it around fast.”

Fans offer their vote for Donald Trump after his interview with Megyn Kelly

Many fans and viewers were moved by the former POTUS’ words and offered their “vote”, claiming that Trump will help put the nation back on top.

One wrote, “President Trump always had my vote, and he certainly hands down, has it now! Thank you Megan very much. Well done!”

A second said, “Everyone who loves America knows we need Trump, he has a backbone and drive.”

A third added, “I may never see [my great properties] again” That just breaks my heart. He’s the only one going all in for this country. God Bless President Trump!”

Another said, “Megyn Kelly and President Trump in a peaceful conversation. This is unity. Great interview! Trump 2024!” while a fifth said, “Trump is our only hope for Americans”.