Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Arnold Schwarzenegger may join son-in-law Chris Pratt in the MCU if the 'role is right'

2023-05-27 19:27
Arnold applauded Pratt as he reprised his role as Peter Quill/Star-Lord in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3' last month
Arnold Schwarzenegger may join son-in-law Chris Pratt in the MCU if the 'role is right'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: If the role were "right", Arnold Schwarzenegger would be interested in appearing in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The 75-year-old actor has indicated that he could be following in the footsteps of his 33-year-old daughter Katherine Schwarzenegger's husband, Chris Pratt, who plays Drax in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3'.

When asked if he would be interested to appearing in a Marvel film, he responded, "If the role is right," as reported by Men'sHealth Magazine. Arnold applauded Pratt as he reprised his role as Peter Quill/Star-Lord in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3' last month.

READ MORE

'I died from laughter': Arnold Schwarzenegger establishes himself as 'comedy' hero in Netflix's 'FUBAR'

Arnold Schwarzenegger is the GOAT': Fans praise Netflix show 'FUBAR's 'great' action and 'terrific' cast

He took to Twitter and wrote, "I saw #GuardiansOfTheGalaxyVol3 last night and WOW. @prattprattpratt, you crushed it. A non-stop, perfect mix of comedy and action. I loved it and I'm very, very proud of you. (sic)"

'He's very, very smart and he's a quick'

Arnold most recently commended Pratt, his son-in-law, for his chess prowess and said on ExtraTV, "In all fairness, I am a mediocre chess player… It is just that Chris Pratt has just begun playing chess, but he's very, very focused. He's very, very smart and he's a quick, quick learner. I think he's extraordinary. I was in the middle of a game, almost losing the game, so I had to stay focused. I had to visualize myself as the winner. I said, 'Please, can you leave right now? I'm about to lose!'"

While having the 'Terminator' actor as a family member has been "surreal," Pratt recently said that he has appreciated getting to know the "regular" person behind the Hollywood action hero. Pratt also admitted that he has "never" been able to defeat his father-in-law at chess.

'We play chess a lot. I've never beaten him'

He commented on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers, "It is pretty surreal! I've gotten to obviously to know the regular guy and all of that, he's a great dad, a great grandad, and a good father-in-law, and he's got a wealth of experience. It's been very nice, he's a great dude. We play chess a lot. I've never beaten him, he's very, very good," as reported by Celebpost.