Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Madisson Hausburg pregnant? 'Siesta Key' star says she's 'making big strides' amid IUI treatment

2023-06-08 09:23
'Siesta Key' star Madisson Hausburg has been trying to have a second baby with her husband Ish Soto after losing her son Elliot
Is Madisson Hausburg pregnant? 'Siesta Key' star says she's 'making big strides' amid IUI treatment

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Siesta Key' star Madisson Hausburg recently uploaded a photo of herself in a hospital gown. The star gave her fans an update about her pregnancy. Madisson's pregnancy journey has not been an easy one.

However, the star was never seen losing hope despite all the downs she faced in her life. Madisson has been trying to have a second baby with her husband Ish Soto after losing her son Elliot.

Is Madisson Hausburg pregnant?

Madisson took to Instagram on Wednesday to upload a picture of herself in hospital attire. The star is seen wearing a white-colored open-back hospital dress and her lower half is covered with white sheets. Madisson posed with a peace sign. she captioned the image, "No, I'm not pregnant." Madisson added, "But we are making big strides!" The star thanked her "wonderful team" at Spring Fertility for being "proactive and not giving up" on her. Madisson then claimed to her fan followings on social media, "I'll give more details and updates later today." Madisson then joked about her outfit. She wrote, "Another day, another doctor visit! How cute is this fit?"

Madisson Hausburg has begun IUI treatment to treat infertility

It's been a hard pregnancy journey for Madisson. Her first child died and ever since then, she has been facing issues being pregnant. A few weeks ago Madisson uploaded a video on Instagram, saying, "OOTD for my first appointment to begin IUI treatment after a full term stillbirth followed by 16 months of secondary unexplained infertility." She then said with frustration, "C'mon baby number 2." IUI, Intrauterine insemination, is a type of artificial insemination. It is a procedure that helps treat infertility. Sperms are placed directly in the uterus to have a better chance of eggs being fertilized.

The US Magazine quoted Madisson as saying, "Trying to conceive is so hard. After Elliot died, the only hope I had left in my heart was to have a living baby someday. Seeing this negative result again and again rebreaks my heart all over. We got pregnant with Elliot on our first try, so this is incredibly difficult and confusing, and frustrating. I really let myself get my hopes up this time."

Tags news