Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star honored with shirt projection on Rio's iconic Christ the Redeemer statue

2023-11-17 20:48
Taylor Swift's ongoing personal and public moments continue to captivate attention, sparking discussions and excitement among fans
Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star honored with shirt projection on Rio's iconic Christ the Redeemer statue

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Travis Kelce dubs 'Swifties' as 'a strong nation' while praising Taylor Swift's fans

Swift's new beau Travis Kelce was all praises for the pop star's fanbase, popularly known as 'Swifties,' during an appearance on 'Riggle's Pick's' podcast by Rob Riggle on Spotify.

As Riggle brought up 'Swifties' letters for Kelce and spoke about their excitement about his appearance on the show, the latter said, "Nice, that's a strong nation too. That's one of the strongest I've ever run into."

READ MORE: Travis Kelce calls Swifties 'a strong nation' as he talks about the power of Taylor Swift's devoted fanbase

'The View' host Joy Behar calls Travis Kelce 'illiterate' as his old tweets resurface online amid Taylor Swift romance

Joy Behar called Kelce 'illiterate' during a recent episode of 'The View' while addressing some of his resurfaced tweets. "Here's one of his quotes, 'Damn the Clippers girls got to be the girls that don't make the Lakers team because they was all ugly.' Forget about…" Behar read.

As 'The View' panel laughed over Behar’s "dramatic reading" of the post, the latter said, "He’s illiterate is more to the point." Behar even mentioned she is a 'Swiftie' and said, "I don’t want her to be stuck with this."

READ MORE: 'I don’t want her to be stuck': Taylor Swift fan Joy Behar subtly shades Travis Kelce over his 'illiterate' tweets on 'The View'

Swifties defend projection of Taylor Swift's 'Junior Jewels' shirt on Christ the Redeemer statue

Brazil finally welcomed Swift and honored her Rio De Janeiro by projecting a "Welcome to Brasil" shirt inspired by Taylor Swift's 'Junior Jewels' shirt from her 'You Belong With Me' music video on the historic Christ the Redeemer statue.

While some people questioned if the fan action was controversial and blasphemous in nature, 'Swifties' rushed to defend the move by mentioning how it is a "recurrent event to use projections" on the monument in Brazil.

READ MORE: Swifties defend projection of Taylor Swift's Junior Jewels shirt on Christ the Redeemer statue amid 'blasphemy' claims

'Swifties' convinced as Taylor Swift gave a secret nod to Travis Kelce through 'End Game' performance

In the wake of Swift's Buenos Aires Eras Tour shows, 'Swifties' were left convinced that the viral 'Karma' lyric change was not the only shoutout the pop star gave to Kelce during the concert.

Several fans believe Swift also gave a secret nod to Kelce and their budding romance during her 'End Game' performance by changing the blue lights in the bracelets of the audience to red and gold, the colors for Kelce's team Kansas City Chiefs.

READ MORE: Not just 'Karma': Swifties believe Taylor Swift gave another secret nod to Travis Kelce during Argentina concert

Drake name dropped Taylor Swift in his new track 'Red Button'

Drake decided to name drop Swift in his new track 'Red Button', leaving several fans convinced that the rapper admitted to knowing that he "cannot compete" with the 'Midnights' creator.

"Taylor Swift the only n**** that I ever rated / Only one that could make me drop the album just a little later," the lyrics in reference to Swift reads.

READ MORE: 'Riding the Taylor Swift hype': Swifties over the moon as Drake name-drops singer in new track 'Red Button'

Tags news