Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet labels Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren 'stupid' after she brags about never getting Covid vaccine

2023-09-05 10:46
Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren doubled down on her stance against Covid mandates
Internet labels Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren 'stupid' after she brags about never getting Covid vaccine

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Fox News anchor and host of ‘Tomi Lahren is Fearless,’ Tomi Lahren has taken to X, formerly known as Twitter, to reiterate her stance against masks and government mandates over Covid.

Despite facing backlash for the same, Lahren has doubled down on this stance and announced that she never took the Covid jab, and feels “honored” by that decision.

Once again, the internet is not pleased with Lahren’s latest jab against the Covid-19 vaccine.

Tomi Lahren announces she’s an anti-vaxxer

Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren took to X, as she welcomed the new week.

Lahren wrote, “As we greet a new week let me just reiterate how happy I am- honored really- that I didn’t get that Covid jab.”

In her previous tweet, Lahren pointed out the “ridiculousness of masks” on X and wrote, “I will not stop pointing out the ridiculousness of masks. I don’t care if it hurts your feelings."

"You are trying to recondition us to get back to mandates, lockdowns, and the hysteria that brought on all the government control in 2020-2022. I will not sit idly by and coddle that. Nope," she added.

This time around, the people on the internet are laser-focused on Lahren feeling “happy” and “honored” about never getting the COVID jab.

Internet says Tomi Lahren is 'desperate for attention'

After Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren took to X to talk about never getting the COVID jab, one person responded, “Have you had the viral infection this time around? I did, and I am so happy - honored really - that I had that vaccine to protect me from severe COVID. Good luck going out in the world without protection. #VaccinesSaveLives”

One user wrote, “No. One. Cares,” and several others expressed the same sentiments toward Lahren, as one wrote: “No one cares what you do with your life.”

“You sound desperate for attention,” wrote one person and another said, “I speak for everyone on Twitter when I say, we do not care.”

The internet continued to relentlessly mock Lahren as one person said, “You've received several jabs of stupid, though, so congrats...” and another said, “'Honored'? You really are weird, Tomi.”