Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'GMA' host George Stephanopoulos' wife Ali Wentworth shares pro-Israel post days after voicing support for 'Jewish friends'

2023-10-14 13:56
George Stephanopoulos' wife Ali Wentworth shared messages in solidarity with her people affected by Israel-Palestine conflict
'GMA' host George Stephanopoulos' wife Ali Wentworth shares pro-Israel post days after voicing support for 'Jewish friends'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ star George Stephanopoulos' wife Ali Wentworth shared yet another message of solidarity with Israel only a few days after sharing messages of “support your Jewish friends” from an activist friend, Mandana Dayani, and author Jessica Seinfeld on her Instagram story.

The mother of two daughters took to Instagram once again and shared a snap with the message 'Shabbat Shalom' for her Jewish friends.

The term Shabbat Shalom is a Jewish greeting that translates to peaceful rest.

In light of the recent attacks on the State of Israel by Palestinian militant group, Hamas, many have come forward to support their Jewish friends.

Ali also took a step forward and continues to support her friends from the Jewish community.

Ali Wentworth shares another snap in solidarity with Israel

The 58-year-old actress and producer took to Instagram and posted a snap of a hand lighting a candle with white and blue hearts made at the bottom.

At the top of the snap was written, "Shabbat Shalom,” a peaceful Jewish greeting that Jews offer to each other.

As per Interfaith Center for Sustainable Development, Shabbat is the Hebrew word for Saturday, and the word “Shalom” has many meanings in English, including, hello, goodbye and of course peace.

The ‘GMA’ star’s wife captioned her post, “To all my Jewish friends and their families…”

To show her continued support for the Israeli cause, Ali also shared actress and comedian Amy Schumer’s pro-Israel message on her Instagram story.

Ali’s fans were happy to see her acknowledging the Israel-Hamas war and along with her prayed for peace and harmony in the comments.

One wrote, “Ali! Thank you so much for showing love for the Jewish Community .. and Israel. Means everything to your Jewish friends … and me. Always love your books, and podcasts.. so much respect. Now you have motivated me to go light my Shabbat candles. It’s been so very dark this week.”

Another fan said, “Thank you, we need your support” while a third added, “Ally I’m so touched that you lit candles! Thank you so much!”

Another one stated, “Shabbat Shalom! Thank you for this post… Grateful…”

Ali Wentworth finally reveals her emotional support at home

The ‘GMA’ host’s wife shared yet another snap of her emotional support to her Instagram story.

Ali shared a heartwarming snap of herself with the family dog, Cooper. The photo, which Ali captioned “Emotional support dog,” featured her with her arms wrapped around the pup.

She wore her hair down straight around her shoulders and looked cozy in a navy blue sweatshirt.

Cooper seems to have become Ali’s biggest emotional support since she became an empty nester a few months ago.

Tags news