Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The View's Alyssa Farah Griffin shares sweet date night photo with husband Justin, fans say 'beautiful blessed couple'

2023-07-17 10:26
Alyssa Farah Griffin shared two sweet glimpses into her marriage with Justin Griffin, and fans can’t help but swoon over the 'perfect couple'
The View's Alyssa Farah Griffin shares sweet date night photo with husband Justin, fans say 'beautiful blessed couple'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Alyssa Farah Griffin has spent the last week on ‘The View’ defending the Republican Party, talking about Trump, body positivity, and more. Now, as the weekend approached she took time off from politics and hot topics and spent some quality time with her husband, Justin Griffin.

‘The View’ co-host usually takes to social media to post about three things – politics, ‘The View,’ and her husband. This weekend, Griffin has shown her fans not one but two sweet glimpses into her marriage with Justin, and fans can’t help but swoon over the 'perfect couple'. Despite Griffin having limited comment access, fans do have the opportunity to leave their positive thoughts in her comment section.

‘Date night with my hubs’

On Saturday, July 15, Griffin posted an Instagram story of her and Justin with a little heart, and on Sunday, she dedicated an entire post to him, and their date night together. It’s always heartwarming for fans to get a glimpse into the personal lives of the hosts they are used to seeing on the screen, and Griffin’s comment section on Instagram reflects the same.

This wouldn’t be the first time after the summer break Griffin has posted some Justin content for the fans, as earlier last week, she also posted a little honeymoon throwback, with them at St Barthelemy enjoying a gorgeous sunset on a yacht. But since ‘The View’ is back, fans have wanted to see more of Griffin and her husband.

‘Power couple’

Griffin’s ‘date night’ post on social media has become one of her most popular posts, barring the ones she shares with ‘The View.’ Fans can’t help but swoon over the attractive couple on the post as one wrote, “Beautiful Blessed Couple 🙏💯” and another fan labels them a ‘power couple’ as they comment, “Yesss! #powercouple 💥” One fan couldn’t help but point out that Justin looks like a young Colin Firth as they say, “Wow! Looks like a young Colin Firth. 🔥The older one is still 🔥.”

The internet often needs a couple to ship together, whether they have been seen together once, or been married for a while as Griffin and her husband become ‘couple goals.’ One fan commented, “You two look like an awesome couple. #Goals.” While a lot of fans gushed over the couple together, there was a little positive politics also in the comments as one fan wrote, “I’m a Democrat but I love Alyssa, she’s as smart as is gorgeous. Brings so much information to the table.” Another Democrat also took to the comment section and said, “Beautiful picture! I have to admit I like you! I’m a Democrat, but you are very intelligent, fair, and well spoken. You understand that the two parties have to work together for the good of the country.” Griffin might have taken the weekend away from political talk on her Instagram, but the comment section did not!

Tags news