Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Kai Cenat want to become an actor? Streamer's surprising career transition plans leave Twitch Community speechless: 'I’m not good at music'

2023-07-15 15:19
'I know I’m not good at music… I can’t be in the studio bro,' Kai Cenat remarked on the 'A Safe Place Podcast'
Does Kai Cenat want to become an actor? Streamer's surprising career transition plans leave Twitch Community speechless: 'I’m not good at music'

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Kai Cenat has become a household name in the realm of live-streaming entertainment. With his charismatic personality and diverse range of comedy-based content, he has garnered a devoted following of fans who eagerly tune in to witness his comedic genius unfold. However, it was his recent appearance on the 'A Safe Place Podcast' that provided a unique opportunity for listeners to delve deeper into Cenat's world.

With an air of authenticity, Cenat delved into the depths of his aspirations. While dismissing any notions of a music career, he eagerly expressed his desire to venture into the realm of acting, igniting a sense of curiosity and anticipation among his fans.

'My angle is acting. Full-time acting'

During his appearance on the said podcast, Cenat shed light on the inner workings of the AMP house, offering a glimpse into the behind-the-scenes dynamics of his streaming team. With transparency and authenticity, he shared personal insights, creating an intimate connection between himself and his devoted audience. From addressing the latest streamer beef to discussing his future goals and aspirations, Cenat's words resonated with listeners, stirring a sense of excitement and anticipation for what lies ahead.

The 'A Safe Place Podcast' is an exciting new channel on YouTube hosted by the dynamic duo of Lil Yachty and MitchGoneMad. They discussed various topics before moving on to Cenat's future plans for the podcast's latest episode. “So, you’re at the top right now. What’s next?” Yachty asked, adding, “Like I’m not talking about exact ideas but like where do you want to take your career? ”

“My angle is acting. Full-time acting” Cenat revealed, an answer that seemed to surprise Yachty and MitchGoneMad.

Yachty followed up on Cenat's answer by asking, "Is there still a world for casting that in the music industry?” “F*** no,” Cenat shot back, without a moment’s hesitation, adding, “I know I’m not good at music… I can’t be in the studio bro [sic], it’s just hard and I respect everybody who does it.”

Cenat did not want to reveal too much about his acting career. “I’m in the works. Can’t talk too much but things are definitely in the works,” he said, giving a few indications of what to expect. As the streamer put it, “This summer I’m gonna be putting a lot of money aside to do high production value [sic]… I wanna be in movies, I want to do shows.”

In addition, he spoke candidly about his record-breaking Twitch sub-a-thon. “Would I do it again? Hell no. But it was worth it,” he said.

'It’s beautiful'

Cenat found himself at the center of rumors suggesting a possible contract signing with the deep-pocketed Twitch competitor, Kick. As fans eagerly await news of his next move, his recent appearance on the podcast provided an insight into his future goals. While remaining tight-lipped about specific details, he expressed his gratitude for the collective success achieved by him and his friends, emphasizing that the platform was secondary to the joy of seeing their accomplishments flourish. Cenat said, “All my friends are eating right now, and it’s beautiful.”

As fans anxiously wait for Cenat's next move, whether he will move to Kick, his appearance on the podcast served gave fans enough hints, leaving them hungry for more information about his future plans.

Tags news