Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why is 'RHOC' Season 17 Episode 11 not airing tonight? Here's when Bravo's reality show will return

2023-08-17 09:18
'RHOC' Season 17 Episode 11 will show cast members being concerned about Shannon Beador's behavior
Why is 'RHOC' Season 17 Episode 11 not airing tonight? Here's when Bravo's reality show will return

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: After Episode 10's drama in 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Season 17, fans were eagerly waiting for what was about to happen in the next episode. Well, it seems that the new episode has not been released this week.

In the last episode, Jennifer Pedranti revealed why she was not ready for another marriage. The reality star claimed that she didn't want another failed marriage with Ryan Boyajian, therefore, the star was hesitant of saying to her boyfriend.

The upcoming episode showed Tamra Judge revealing a surprising news to everyone. She is getting something new. But, it seems the revelation will take a week's time.

Why is 'RHOC' Season 17 Episode 11 not airing this week?

'RHOC' Season 17 will be back with new episodes after a week's gap. The reason behind the show not airing this week is Bravo fans getting a double dose of 'Real Housewives of Miami'. The Orange County shoqw is taking a step back for this week.

When will 'RHOC' Season 17 Episode 11 air?

'RHOC' Season 17 Episode 11 will premiere after a week's gap, that is on Wednesday, August 23 at 8 pm ET on Bravo and the next day on Peacock.

How to watch 'RHOC' Season 17 Episode 11?

Apart from catching up with 'RHOC' Season 17's new episodes on Bravo, one can also check out the show on Peacock.

Besides this, the new episodes can be watched for free on FuboTV, Hulu+Live TV, and Sling.

What to expect from 'RHOC' Season 17 Episode 11?

Tamra has signed up to purchase a new penthouse. Therefore, in 'RHOC' Season 17 Episode 11 we will get a brief look at what her new house looks like.

On the other hand, Gina Kirschenheiter will be seen looking out for ways to have a healthy relationship with Shannon Beador.

She said in the preview clip, "The best way for Shannon and I to have a healthy relationship is to set boundaries and now, she's even being crueler."

'RHOC' Season 17 Episode 11 is titled 'It's My Fiesta and I'll Cry If I Want To'. The official synopsis of the episode states, "Sharon organizes a fiesta while coping with the fallout of her relationship issues going public; Gina and Emily attend a fundraiser; Heather accepts a massive offer and looks to the future."

New episodes of 'RHOC' Season 17 premiere every Wednesday on Bravo at 8 pm ET and the next day on Peacock.