Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 fans rejoice as Jamie Lynn Spears gets eliminated during second week

2023-10-04 11:56
Jamie Lynn Spears teamed up with her dancing pro partner Alan Bersten to perform Cha Cha in 'DWTS' Season 32
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 fans rejoice as Jamie Lynn Spears gets eliminated during second week

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 contestants Jamie Lynn Spears and Alan Bersten got eliminated during the second week.

However, while some of the viewers thought Jamie should have got another chance, others are just celebrating her elimination.

Tuesday night's episode kicked off with a red-hot dance by the pros before co-hosts Julianne Hough and Alfonso Ribeiro took the stage to introduce the stars and their partners. Jamie and her dancing pro partner Alan teamed up to perform Cha Cha.

Jamie and Alan received a total of score 16 out of 30 and later got voted off at the end of the episode. However, the viewers celebrated Jamie's elimination on social media.

A Twitter user wrote, "Jamie Lynn Spears got eliminated week 2 of DWTS LMAOOOO how you got the most talented dancer as a sister growing up and still flop? That voodoo working. #dwts."

Another person noted, "Karma is Jamie Lynn getting the boot the second week in #DWTS."

Another viewer said, "Knew that was gonna happen the second the cast was revealed…bye Jamie Lynn."

Another user added, "#DWTS The way Jamie couldn’t think of one positive thing to say about her experience on DWTS just shows how much she didn’t want to be there."

Another social media user said, "Jamie Lynn Spears eliminated second from #dwts    32 and I couldn't be happier."

Another critic noted, "Another traitor got the boot today! Justice for Britney! Bye Jamie Lynn #DWTS."

Jamie Lynn Spears missed a step during her performance

Jamie Lynn Spears and Alan Bersten tackle a cha cha to 'Shake Senora' by Pitbull featuring T-Pain and Sean Paul.

Carrie Ann noticed that Jamie had missed a step, and she needed to elongate her torso.

However, Jamie said that her scores were "average" last week and bluntly stated, "I don't like average," adding, "I want to do better."

With a Cha Cha this week, Jamie Lynn was tasked with being sexy.

Jamie admitted, "I think I'm gonna make myself be out of comfort zone this week," noting that she's currently a 'softball mom' which she doesn't view as sexy.

However, the judges noted that Jamie's performance was improved from last week.

Derek joked, "I think softball moms are hot!" He added, "You came out of your shell... you entertained and connected."

Bruno added. "You are a performer and you can do it!" Bruno loved that Jamie came out of her shell a bit, and he wanted to see more of it.

Jamie Lynn Spears gets eliminated even before Adrian Peterson

Jamie Lynn Spears and Adrian Peterson were the two controversial figures who starred in 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32.

However, Jamie got eliminated and Adrian is still competing on the ABC show.

Jamie had been locked in a heated public feud with her older sister Britney Spears. Her involvement in the drama has drawn ire from fans of the Toxic singer.

Meanwhile, Adrian had some serious charges against him. The former NFL running back was indicted on felony child abuse charges after using a wooden tool to discipline his then-four-year-old son in 2014.

He ended up pleading no contest to a misdemeanor charge to avoid jail time. Adrian was also recently arrested for alleged domestic abuse against his wife.

However, 'DWTS' Season 32 viewers suggested that Adrian should have been eliminated before Jamie.

A Twitter user wrote, "I thought the judges had the last say with who went home? Adrian should’ve gone home over Jamie Lynn."

Another user noted, "Everyone cheering Jamie Lynn got eliminated but Adrian Peterson should’ve gone first #dwts."

Another person suggested, "Was Jamie Lynn great? No. Was Adrian better than her? NOPE. He should've gone home."

Another viewer noted, "Jamie Lynn Spears went home tonight! Yes! Now for Adrian Peterson to go home next week."

Another critic added, Jamie Lynn is gone hehe… don’t worry Adrian Peterson you’re next!!"

New episodes of 'DWTS' Season 32 air every Tuesday at 8 pm ET on ABC and Disney+.