Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed tries to pull up Kai Cenat's pants on 'Kai N Speed' show, here's what happened next

2023-11-27 16:58
In the latest installment of Rumble's 'Kai N Speed' show, IShowSpeed was seen trying to help Kai Cenat put on his pants under unusual circumstances
IShowSpeed tries to pull up Kai Cenat's pants on 'Kai N Speed' show, here's what happened next

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: IShowSpeed, and Kai Cenat have once again captured attention with their return to the 'Kai N Speed' show with Episode 7.

In the latest episode, Cenat was seen assisting Speed in putting on his pants under unusual circumstances, generating more laughter across various platforms.

IShowSpeed tries to pull up Kai Cenat's pants using his teeth

In the latest episode of 'Kai N Speed' show, the creators were in an all-white room, accompanied by a guard. Both Cenat and Speed were dressed in white jackets that seemed to restrict the movement of their hands.

As Speed was standing without pants, and the guard assisted him in putting them on as his hands were tucked into his shirt. Meanwhile, Cenat was also pantless.

Speed, in return, tried to assist Cenat, leading to a humorous exchange where the latter jokingly suggested, "Try to bite my leg about my leg."

In response, Speed humorously explained, "Bro, I'm trying to bite it up and I can't. I don't have no hands. Let me see again. Let me see it again."

Speed made another attempt to help Cenat put on his pants using his mouth. Eventually, the guard stepped in to assist Cenat in wearing his pants.

The video clip gained viral attention after being shared with the caption, "Speed tried to pull Kai's pants up using his mouth 💀."

What happened in Episode 7 of the 'Kai N Speed' show?

Kai Cenat recently took to YouTube to upload a video titled "Last to Leave Insane Asylum with IShowSpeed," a part of the 'Kai N Speed' show's Episode 7.

Both, present in a white-themed setting, were seated on the padded floor.

The episode took an unexpected turn when two individuals entered the scene, startling the YouTuber and streamer with reptiles such as snakes, rats, and mice. Their fear escalated when two guards returned with mice, adding to the suspense.

Subsequently, the streamers were given gloves and guided to hold a spider, generating apprehension about potential bites. As the surprises continued, another snake was introduced, further heightening the apprehension.

Concluding the video, Cenat and Speed were seen playing with toys provided in the room by the guards, bringing a humorous twist to the unexpected reptilian encounter.

Tags news