Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Tom Sandoval and Billie Lee together now? TV personality claims he is still living with Ariana Madix but they avoid eye contact

2023-08-05 06:45
It was in March when Tom Sandoval's affair with Leviss was revealed publicly and that immediately ended his nine-year relationship with Ariana Madix
Are Tom Sandoval and Billie Lee together now? TV personality claims he is still living with Ariana Madix but they avoid eye contact

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: Tom Sandoval and Billie Lee's rumored romance is again in the OP news! The transgender comedienne was spotted outside her ‘Vanderpump Rules’ co-star’s Los Angeles house on Thursday, August 3. She briefly featured in the seventh season of the 'Bravo' series before bowing out.

A few days back, the Latest Reality Tea YouTube channel claimed that the 'Vanderpump Rules' production stated that Lee would soon be returning and will be part of the show. “Billie has been approached by producers throughout the duration of filming thus far, and they want her back as an ally for Tom Sandoval,” it explained.

Are Tom Sandoval and Billie Lee together now?

The 39-year-old picked casual wear for a relaxed look as she picked light jeans and a navy button up and a plain white shirt inside. For her daytime outing, Lee chose white sneakers and a simple locked ponytail. The internet personality claimed that had decided to quit the show initially but later admitted that she was in fact fired by the makers. Fans saw Lee becoming a close cast member to Sandoval and now his ex Ariana Madix.

It was in March when Tom’s affair with Leviss was revealed publicly and that immediately ended his nine years old relationship with Madix. Amid all the drama, Lee released a statement explaining why she won’t take sides. “Tom and Ariana are my family. They have been there for me over the years and I wouldn’t be where I am today without them. It saddens me that people are so fixated on picking a side.”

'Both are human and are both hurting'

She further said, “Both are human and are both hurting in their own ways. There is a world where you can support and be there for both parties and that’s the world I choose to live in. There is also no reason for this to continue to be so divisive. Ariana is happy and Tom is really working hard on himself. I’ll continue to love and support them unconditionally.” The rumored couple Tom Sandoval and Billie Lee were spotted last month enjoying a spa day, as per TMZ.

Lala Kent recently dropped hints about the potential love interest by bringing up past claims that he had an affair with his 39-year-old transgender co-star Billie Lee.

"A few years ago, I heard the rumors that Tom and Billie Lee go off and do whatever they go and do. We need to open that case back up," he said.