Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Addison Rae's IG shoutout to BTS Jungkook ignites meme fest on X ahead of singer's MV release

2023-09-25 19:58
Fans are now speculating if Addison Rae will make an appearance in BTS Jungkook's upcoming single featuring Jack Harlow
Addison Rae's IG shoutout to BTS Jungkook ignites meme fest on X ahead of singer's MV release

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Addison Rae, the American social media influencer and actress, recently created quite a buzz by mentioning Jeon Jungkook, the center and lead vocalist of the K-pop juggernaut BTS, in one of her Instagram stories.

This sent the passionate BTS Army, the fanbase dedicated to the group, into a frenzy on X (formerly Twitter).

Jungkook, often affectionately referred to as the "Golden Maknae," has recently dropped exciting news about his forthcoming single titled '3D', featuring none other than Jack Harlow.

This highly anticipated track is scheduled for release on September 29, and fans are eager to learn what the exceptionally talented artist has in store.

BTS fans have been captivated by the concept photos and teaser films released by the agency in advance.

The anticipation has been building following the massive success of Jungkook's debut single, 'Seven', which featured Latto and the popular South Korean actress Han So Hee.

Released on July 14, 'Seven' ascended to the pinnacle of the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States and the Global 200 charts.

It also etched its name in history by amassing the most opening streams for a male artist on Spotify, solidifying Jungkook's status as a sensation in the world of music.

Addison Rae enjoys BTS Jungkook's favorite corn ice cream

Jungkook recently wowed the audience with an exceptional performance at the 2023 Global Citizen Festival in New York City.

Interestingly, Rae was also in the city, as she mentioned in a separate Instagram story.

In another story she shared on her Instagram account, she was seen enjoying a Korean corn ice cream known as Chal Oksusu. She playfully captioned the story with "Jungkook knows best."

The story quickly caught the attention of BTS fandom.

News of Rae enjoying the same corn ice cream that Jungkook had declared as his favorite in an episode of 'RUN BTS', a variety show featuring BTS, soon took over X.

Fans start meme fest after Addison Rae mentions BTS Jungkook in her IG story

Rae's Instagram story has ignited numerous speculations among K-netizens and international fans about a potential collaboration between Jungkook and Rae for the music video of '3D'.

Many are hopeful that the American star might make an appearance in Jungkook's music video. Fans on X expressed their thoughts through a meme fest, adding a humorous twist to the rumor.

Nevertheless, it's important to note that neither the artists nor Jungkook's agency, BIGHIT MUSIC, has officially confirmed anything regarding this speculation.

Below are some of the top memes currently circulating among BTS fans on X, causing them to burst into laughter and go 'ROFL' (Rolling On The Floor).

1. "Someone said addison rae might be in the mv."

2. "Whoever said addison rae is going to be in jungkook’s new mv, meet me outside we’re fighting."

3. "Someone said Addison Rae might be in the mv please I beg you….stop."

4. "You telling me Addison rae ate jungkook's favorite ice cream before me."

5. "Going from han sohee to addison rae.. i cant breathe the downgrade 😭😭😭😭"

Tags news