Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Whitney Thore is still single in Season 11 after 'abysmal' dating experience

2023-09-06 07:29
Whitney Thore had signed up on a dating app but her 'abysmal' experiences made her embrace singlehood in Season 11
'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Whitney Thore is still single in Season 11 after 'abysmal' dating experience

GREENSBORO, CALIFORNIA: It isn't very clear whether 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Whitney Thore is single at the moment. But chances are that she is.

She recently revealed that she went on a series of 'dismal' and 'abysmal' dates after signing up on a relationship app, in the TLC show's Season 11 trailer.

Thore mentioned that she was back on the app after a long hiatus and expected to find a suitable match. However, her expectations were thrown out of the window as none of her dates were to her liking.

Why did 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' stars Whitney Thore and Lennie Alehat break up?

Lennie Alehat was first introduced to fans of the show as Thore's boyfriend back in the show's second season. However, by the end of the third season, Thore disclosed feeling stuck in a relationship that didn't seem to move forward at all.

According to Distractify, Thore was quoted as saying, "I realized maybe I have needs that he can't meet or doesn't want to meet. I need a relationship where I feel like I'm not asking the other person to change."

Did TLC star Whitney Thore meet secret French boyfriend on Paris trip?

Thore made a trip to Paris in between the filming of the 'MBFFL' seasons 9 and 10. Screen Rant reported that she spent six happy weeks exploring Paris and its surroundings with the mysterious Frenchman, who was later revealed to be Nail Rayner, supposedly a French rapper.

The relationship between the two, though went strong for a while, later fizzled out owing to a lack of commitment from both sides.

Will 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Whitney Thore rekindle her romance with ex Lennie Alehat in season 11?

Though Thore and Alehat called off their romantic relationship, they have remained good friends.

Thore believes she shares an enduring bond with her ex and the two often end up spending more time together. Nevertheless, she is unsure whether she still loves him.

The Season 11 trailer hinted that Alehat might be seeing someone, and Thore expressed her grief over the fact that Alehat had figured out his love life for himself while she was still grappling with being single.

Whitney Thore's dating history

Thore's dating history on 'MBFFL' has gone through numerous twists and turns.

It began with Alehat and though they seemed perfect for each other, they ended up splitting up.

She then went on to date Avi Lang but their time together came to an abrupt end after Thore found out that he had been cheating on his fiance with her.

Next, she was with Chase Severino, with whom she ended the relationship after finding out that he had an affair with another woman which resulted in a pregnancy.

Thore's Parisian romance with Rayner was her last official relationship.