Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat calls out Logan Paul during live stream, demands apology for calling JiDion ‘two-faced’: ‘I didn’t like that'

2023-08-30 18:23
Twitch streamer Kai Cenat has openly challenged YouTuber Logan Paul for his derogatory remarks about YouTube prankster JiDion
Kai Cenat calls out Logan Paul during live stream, demands apology for calling JiDion ‘two-faced’: ‘I didn’t like that'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: The world of online content creation is no stranger to feuds and controversies, and the latest clash involves Twitch sensation Kai Cenat and YouTube star Logan Paul involving JiDion.

Cenat made headlines recently for openly challenging Paul during one of his livestreams, condemning Paul's derogatory remarks about YouTube prankster JiDion and demanding an apology.

The feud between Logan Paul and JiDion began during a press conference for Paul's upcoming boxing match against mixed martial artist Dillon Danis, scheduled for the near future.

In a surprising turn of events, JiDion approached Paul backstage and playfully referenced a past incident between them. However, Paul's publicly labeled JiDion a "two-faced b***h."

Twitch star's clash with Logan Paul over JiDion's insult

Prominent Twitch streamer Kai Cenat has entered the fray, addressing the ongoing drama involving Logan Paul and YouTube prankster JiDion.

On August 29, during one of his live broadcasts, Cenat publicly called out Logan Paul, evidently taking issue with Paul's comments directed at JiDion during their backstage encounter at a press conference just a week earlier.

It's evident that Kai Cenat is far from pleased with Logan Paul's behavior in this regard. However, it's worth noting that Kai maintains an amicable relationship with his business partner and fellow PRIME founder, KSI.

Kai began, holding a bottle of PRIME in one hand. “Yo, Logan Paul,” I heard you called my man two-faced, bro. I didn’t like that. Do you understand me? I didn’t like that.”

“KSI, I f**k with you, gang. But Logan, I heard you called my man two-faced, gang. But I’ma keep s**t P, though.”

“…but look, yo. Yo, look, Logan. Apologize to my man, bro. That was kinda f**ked up, Logan Paul. It was f**ked up, bro. Like, I just seen the clip, and it was f**ked up.”

Kai Cenat takes a stand for IShowswpeed

Kai Cenat has never shied away from expressing his opinions during his live streams. Just a few days prior to his public confrontation with Logan Paul, Cenat made waves when he issued a bold ultimatum.

He threatened to leave the Twitch platform unless the company reinstated IShowSpeed, who had faced a ban from the platform in 2021.

Kai Cenat said, "If speed is not gonna unban, I am leaving bro! I said it, I said it." Ray simply responded with, "Damn."

Kai Cenat continued to repeat, "I said it, I said it, bro."