Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc shares gross details about apparently abandoned Texas house after relocating: 'There's rotten s**t around'

2023-05-30 17:59
xQc was shocked to find that his new home lacked essential amenities, including power
xQc shares gross details about apparently abandoned Texas house after relocating: 'There's rotten s**t around'

Popular Twitch personality Felix Legyel, widely known as xQc, recently interacted with his fans on Twitch, updating them on his recent move to Texas and shedding light on the challenges he has encountered with in his new home. The living space lacked essential amenities, causing him considerable frustration. The pro-streamer used to share the said house with his ex-girlfriend and it had apparently been lying abandoned for quite some time before he moved in.

In a previous livestream, xQc engaged in a discussion with his fans, sharing insights into his decision to leave Los Angeles. He revealed the unfortunate predicament of being unable to access important documents related to his new home.

RELATED NEWS

xQc trolled during livestream after Adept's picture appears on screen: 'Bro what the f**k'

Why is xQc moving out of Los Angeles? Possible new residences revealed

‘There's, like, rotten s**t around’

xQc revealed the situation of his new home on a recent livestream on Twitch and the clips were also shared on YouTube and Reddit. He stated, “I get to the house. Of course, the car is gone. F*****g... bro, the house is, like, lived in, yo! Like... I was like, 'What the f**k?!' There's, like, rotten s**t around in the f*****g fridge and s**t. And, like... the house is a mess, dude! And, like, it's just GG and there's no power. So, I can't do anything at all. I haven't been able to do anything at all! And I'm like, 'How am I going to go live?'"

‘Take everything you've worked’

In response, a fan wrote, "You know who got there early and took 50% of the house." Another wrote, "The fact that a narcissistic piece of s**t can come in and take everything you've worked so hard for in a blink of an eye is so cooked Im sure x will be fine but just yeah thats my thoughts. Not only that she had nothing to do with his success and never really contributed to anything he ever did kinda weird."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news