Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown attends wine tasting event with fiance David Woolley and daughter Aspyn

2023-08-27 18:16
Christine Brown seems keen to help her children connect with David Woolley who is trying to form a bond with them as well
'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown attends wine tasting event with fiance David Woolley and daughter Aspyn

SANDY, UTAH: Christine Brown recently took to Instagram and shared photos of herself and her fiance, David Woolley, having a good time together with her daughter, Aspyn, and son-in-law David Mitchell Thompson.

TLC's 'Sister Wives' star enjoyed a wine-tasting event at La Caille, Utah, with her family.

Christine captioned her post, "Sometimes a rain shower makes an event somehow better. Thank goodness it stopped after an hour or so though. We loved hanging out with @mitchellton13 and Aspyn for a wonderful evening."

Does David Woolley have a good relationship with TLC star Christine Brown's children?

After separating from her ex-husband, Kody, Christine is now engaged to Wooley.

Christine believed her children needed someone to replace their estranged relationship with Kody, and remarked that Woolley was the perfect man for the job.

She also felt that as compared to Kody's inattention towards her children, Woolley was dedicated and sincere in building a rapport.

“I just have to tell you I am dating someone exclusively,” she told her fans in an Instagram video shared in February.

“He’s wonderful and romantic and so kind and everything I’ve been looking for. [He’s] incredible with Truely," she further said,

She added, "He’s absolutely a dream come true and I’m so excited to show you guys pictures and everything in a little bit," per InTouchWeekly.

Woolley's arrival in Christine's life has reportedly evoked mixed feelings from her children.

Paedon acknowledged on a TikTok Live in March that he thought Christine and Woolley were "going really fast."

“I’m not telling you to slow down. I just want you to be aware that you are rushing this,” the reality star said in the clip.

He added, “You’ve been in a bad relationship for years … it was actually good at one point, but at least the past, minimum five years.”

When will 'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown and David Woolley get married?

Christine announced in June that she and Wooley were ready to tie the knot in summer. Unfortunately, it seemed like nobody supported their plan.

The couple was planning an intimate down-home ceremony in Utah, preferably in July, as Christine wished the ceremony to be over before her children went back to school.

However, no updates have since been given out regarding their marital status.

Who is Christine Brown?

Christine is a 51-year-old reality TV personality. She rose to fame following her appearance on TLC's 'Sister Wives' since 2010. She is a Utah native.

She married Kody under the impression that this would be his last marriage.

The understanding she shared with Kody and his two other wives eventually fell into a pattern that worked well for them, but the status quo was disturbed when Kody brought in a fourth wife, Robyn.

It was clear that both Kody and Christine were unhappy with their marriage and eventually, they split.

Who is David Woolley?

Woolley is Christine's fiance. The couple got engaged in April after dating for four months. He is the owner of the company, David Woolley Drywall, which was founded in 2015.