Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat shares experience of nearly being robbed: 'Can you stop the car?'

2023-10-11 17:50
Popular rapper and streamer Kai Cenat shared an incident where a woman attempted to set him up to be robbed in Toronto, Canada
Kai Cenat shares experience of nearly being robbed: 'Can you stop the car?'

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Popular rapper and streamer Kai Cenat described an incident where a woman tried to set him up to rob in Toronto, Canada. A young woman tried to "backdoor" Kai while they were in the car, which he noticed.

Notably, Kai Cenat was earlier spotted in Toronto at Drake’s show for the 'It’s All a Blur' tour where Drake even gave a shout-out to the popular streamer.

When Kai Cenat was about to get robbed

During a livestream session, Kai Cenat said, "The woman said, 'Can you stop the car, I gotta get some fresh air,'" to which Kai said: “What?” Kai stopped the car after the woman spoke to him twice.

“We stopped the car. She got out, and we left her,” Kai added. He also mentioned that he told the woman “Ay, let me know how much that Uber is when you get where you gotta go!”

The livestream video was shared by @akademiks with the caption “Toronto.. the home of the back door tingz.. tried to line Kaicenat. But he peeped the play and dipped.”

Internet reacts to the video

As the video went viral on Instagram, people quickly dropped their views and advice. A user wrote, “If your in Toronto don't trust a Somalian baddie they will line you up,” while another user said, “I gotta get “some fresh air” bro knew.”

Another person said, “These girls the real steppas nowadays gotta be careful,” while another one added, “Bro from the Bronx he ain’t dumb.”

“It's Called "Moving Militant" Yea nah huh she not getting me with that "FRESH AIR",” wrote another person.

A user also noted, “Shiiiii crack that window then baby cause that’s the only kinda air you gettin cept aired OUT if you schemin rn lol.”

Tags news