Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'So proud of you': Fans laud '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton for 'no filter' selfie amid backlash

2023-05-28 12:47
One user exclaimed, 'You look gorgeous! So proud of you for all your hard work'
'So proud of you': Fans laud '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton for 'no filter' selfie amid backlash

DIXON, KENTUCKY: '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton's weight loss journey has been truly remarkable. After undergoing weight loss surgery at a rehab facility in Ohio, the 36-year-old has made incredible progress. Previously reliant on a wheelchair or walker, Tammy was recently spotted confidently walking on her own while shopping in Indiana. Her transformation is not only evident in her mobility but also in her Instagram posts. Tammy's frequent selfie updates reflect her excitement and pride in her weight loss achievements.

TLC's '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy and Amy Slaton recently shocked the internet with their remarkable weight loss. However, Tammy's selfie using excessive filters sparked a massive trolling storm. In response, Tammy bravely shared another selfie, this time without filters. The internet rallied behind her, showering her with praise and congratulations for her step of no filter.

RELATED ARTICLES

'You look like cartoon': Internet asks 'filter queen' Tammy Slaton to 'stop fooling people' and show her real face

How much does Tammy Slaton weigh? '1000-lb Sisters' star SHOCKS everyone after losing 300 pounds

'1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton poses without filter amid backlash

After facing backlash for using filters, Tammy Slaton decided to take a stand. She boldly posted a series of filter-free photos on Instagram, showcasing herself in a stylish jean jacket with a cherry design and a white top. Holding the camera close, she captured six beautiful selfies without filters. Along with the photos, she added a caption that confidently declared, "6 beautiful photos of myself without filters." It was the perfect way for Tammy to clap back at the trolls and show her growing confidence in her own skin.

'Gosh I like you even better without the filters!'

The internet showered Tammy with love for sharing a picture without filters. One user exclaimed, "You look gorgeous! So proud of you for all your hard work." Another applauded, "Yay for no filter! Great job on the weight loss 👏🏻." There was no shortage of appreciation, as someone stated, "Yes, there it is! Much better than filters! Thank you. You look great." Another follower even offered a fun suggestion, "You don't need filters. I would love you to get a sassy red pixie cut. Would be so cute on you." The compliments kept pouring in, with someone noting, "Gosh, I like you even better without the filters! You look even more beautiful! ☺️"

One supporter shared, "❤️ I’m so proud of you Tammy!!! and thank you for showing your true beauty with no filters!! you don’t need them!!" Another reminded Tammy to embrace her choices, saying, "Your beautiful inside and out! Don't let anyone tell you to stop using a filter. If you want to use them for fun, you use them! ❤️" The overwhelming response reflected Tammy's incredible progress, with someone affirming, "You don't need filters. Absolutely beautiful! Your progress is amazing! ❤️" The internet wanted to see the true picture of Tammy without filters and she delivered it like a boss.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news