Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'It's bittersweet': Blake Shelton shares throwback pic with emotional goodbye note as he bids farewell to 'The Voice' after 23 seasons

2023-05-24 12:47
Blake Shelton receives an emotional tribute from former 'The Voice' coaches and Team Blake members
'It's bittersweet': Blake Shelton shares throwback pic with emotional goodbye note as he bids farewell to 'The Voice' after 23 seasons

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Voice' Season 23 finale was an emotional episode dedicated to Blake Shelton. The NBC show kicked off with his friend Adam Levine welcoming him for his last episode as a coach. Furthermore, former coach CeeLo Green teamed up with former members of Team Blake to surprise Shelton.

Throughout the finale night of the NBC show, multiple performances and special appearances honoured Shelton. Team Blake's singers also penned touching tributes to the OG coach on social media. Shelton was overwhelmed with all the heartfelt tributes. He also penned an emotional goodbye note.

RELATED ARTICLES

What's in store for Blake Shelton after 23 seasons of 'The Voice'? OG coach looks forward to spending quality time with wife Gwen Stefani

'The Voice' 2023 Finale: Gina Miles beats Grace West to win title

Blake Shelton pens goodbye note

Shelton has recently taken to his social media to pen a touching goodbye note. The OG coach shared a photo collage with the winners of Team Blake throughout the season. He also shared a few fun throwback photos with his fellow coaches. Alongside the photos, Shelton wrote, "Can't believe it's been 23 seasons of @nbcthevoice... and especially can't believe today is my final episode. It's bittersweet. When we signed up for season 1, I don't think any of us knew what this was going to be..." He further added, "These past 12 years I have made lifelong friends and memories. I've had the great opportunity to coach some really talented artists, 9 who have taken home #TeamBlake wins (let's make that 10 tonight?), and watch these artists grow so much from the show." Shelton concluded the post while thanking the crew, the coaches, the contestants, the fans, and his wife 'who have made these some really great years.'

Blake Shelton and NOIVAS deliver emotional duet

Shelton teamed up with Noivas to deliver a stirring performance on the OG coach hit song, 'Home'. Noivas picked the song as a tribute to his family. Shelton and Noivas slowed it down for their duet as they were accompanied by their guitars to perform the acoustic hit. The stage was also decked out with trucks and hay to give the feeling of home. Although the song was touching on its own, it added to the emotional tribute to the farewell of Shelton. However, Noivas stepped to the side as they reached the end of the song and listened to Shelton's final notes with teary eyes. The two of them then shared a hug.