Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will 'Love Island USA' get its first lesbian couple? Johnnie Olivia opens up about her sexuality as she kisses Kassy Castillo

2023-08-21 11:51
'Love Island USA' Season 5 star Kassy Castillo accepts that she feels attracted to Johnnie Olivia
Will 'Love Island USA' get its first lesbian couple? Johnnie Olivia opens up about her sexuality as she kisses Kassy Castillo

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: It seems like 'Love Island USA' Season 5 is about to witness a different kind of love this time. We have often seen heterosexual pairing in the show.

However, there seems to be a twist. On Sunday's episode, Johnnie Olivia confessed on national television that she is bisexual.

The star also opened up about having feelings for Kassy Castillo. In an even bigger twist, the feelings were not just one-sided. The show might see its first lesbian couple.

If this happens, Leonardo Dionicio's heart might break as he has had a connection with both the islanders in the villa. In fact, he cheated on Kassy with Johnnie, causing a rift in relations and creating a lot of drama.

Will 'Love Island USA' get its first lesbian couple?

Johnnie confessed in 'Love Island USA' Season 5's Sunday night episode, "I'm bisexual, and I just don't wanna open that door, like, especially if I was't reading it right."

Later, we see Kassy taking Johnnie aside to have a private conversation. She said to the bombshell, "I obviously find you attractive."

Kassy was not sure whether Johnnie had the same attraction toward her, therefore, she did not make a first move. However, the star felt relaxed when Johnnie confessed to have the attraction.

Kassy said "I wouldn't mind exploring more." To this, Johnnie replied, "So, how about now?" Then, both kissed each other.

Does this mean there is going to be a lesbian relationship ahead in the show? There is a high probability since now the confession and the kissing have happened.

Will Johnnie Olivia and Kassy Castillo's chemistry break Leonardo Dionicio's heart?

Will Leonarrdo be left heartbroken if something happens in between Kassy and Johnnie? There is a possibility of his heartbreak.

As Leonardo entered the villa, he made a move on Kassy. Both coupled until Casa Amor twist broke them apart. He then went on to have a physical relationship with Johnnie.

However, things took a turn when he got back to the villa again.

Leonardo is now trying too hard to once again build a connection with Kassy. But, knowing that instead of developing feelings for him, Kassy is looking out for a connection with Johnnie, the situation will obviously turn odd for Leonardo.

Who is 'Love Island USA' Season 5 star Kassy Castillo?

Kassandra "Kassy" Castillo is a 22-year-old real estate student. She is from Zachary, Louisiana.

Born on January 6, 2001, Kassy loves to party. She calls herself a "city girl."

Kassy calls her mother her "best friend" and shares a very close bond. 'Love Island USA' Season 5 star is also a self-proclaimed "s*x therapist."

Who is 'Love Island USA' Season 5 bombshell Johnnie Olivia?

Johnnie Olivia is a 25-year-old who lives in Chandler, Arizona.

The bombshell is pretty famous on social media, bagging more than 8K followers on Instagram. Johnnie is an artist, who sells different kinds of rugs online.

Catch new episodes of 'Love Island USA' Season 5 from Thursdays through Tuesdays at 9 pm ET on Peacock.