Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast's bizarre dinosaur-related injury revelation leaves fans puzzled, Internet labels it 'coolest story of all time'

2023-10-27 13:17
MrBeast asserts he hurt his finger while digging up fossils in a desert
MrBeast's bizarre dinosaur-related injury revelation leaves fans puzzled, Internet labels it 'coolest story of all time'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast, the renowned YouTuber with over 200 million subscribers, recently made a bizarre statement on X (formerly Twitter) regarding an injury caused by a dinosaur fossil.

This account, though intriguing, made his fans wonder whether it's a fabricated tale or an extraordinary event that turned into a fascinating one because of it happening to MrBeast.

MrBeast's unconventional stunts contribute significantly to his reputation as a content creator.

He has consistently pushed the boundaries, devising the most extravagant challenges and concepts that often surpass the creative capacities of fellow creators and his fanbase.

MrBeast shares details about his prehistoric encounter

The challenges MrBeast undertakes in his videos range from being extravagant and a 'rich kid's' dream to resembling stunts straight out of 'American Ninja Warrior' or 'Fear Factor.'

However, MrBeast's recent revelation on X didn't fit into these categories. It took a peculiar prehistoric turn, leaving his fans perplexed.

In a recent tweet on X, MrBeast recounted the incident, stating, "We were digging up dinosaur fossils in the middle of the desert and I accidentally got my fingers caught under a giant bone and messed them up but instead of telling people that I’ve been saying I got in a fight and won because it’s easier to explain."

MrBeast's fans label his injury revelation 'coolest story of all time'

After the disclosure of MrBeast's prehistoric encounter resulting in his injury, numerous users stepped forward to share their opinions.

One user was intrigued by MrBeast's story and wrote, "Mrbeast has the coolest story of all time but doesnt tell it😭 "Hey, what happened to your fingers?" "Oh its no big deal, it was just a dinosaur.""

Another user wrote, "I guess you could say your fingers are now dino-mite! 😂"

While one user stated, "So what you're saying is you won a fight against a dinosaur," another user commented, "Only Mr Beast would make this statement be believable 🤣😭"

Tags news