Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul calls out Dana White over hypocrisy: ‘To me, it's just ironic’

2023-07-18 17:59
Jake Paul said, 'Bro, it's a weight thing, Mark Zuckerberg is 5'5 and 130 pounds, Elon Musk is 6'4 and 250 pounds'
Jake Paul calls out Dana White over hypocrisy: ‘To me, it's just ironic’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul commented on the eagerly awaited Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg showdown and said it may actually happen. While harshly criticizing UFC president Dana White, the YouTuber-turned-boxer offered the two tech millionaires a sizable money offer as well.

'The Problem Child' spoke extensively on the probable Musk vs Zuckerberg super battle in a recent episode of the 'BS w/ Jake Paul' show. If they agreed to battle in the Middle East, Paul pledged to donate $100 million to charity.

'To me, it's just ironic'

"I think it very well could happen and I have a $100 million offer for Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg to take this fight to the Middle East, to promote it, to put it on for charity. We can guarantee that money," he said.

Jake Paul continued to criticize Dana White after bringing up the UFC president's remarks that the organization does not hold "gimmick fights". Paul exposed White's duplicity by saying he would host the Elon Musk vs. Mark Zuckerberg battle.

"It's funny because Dana White's sitting there talking about, 'I don't do gimmick fights, I only do real fights'... And then all of a sudden wanting to jump on this train so badly and making it go into the UFC. To me, it's just ironic," he added.

Paul criticized White incessantly and pleaded with the two CEOs not to collaborate with a "piece of sh*t" like the UFC president.

Musk vs Zuckerberg

Recently, Jake Paul talked about a possible battle between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and offered his predictions for the eagerly awaited match.

The Problem Child boldly asserted that the Tesla CEO will destroy the CEO of Meta Platforms in a cage fight on the same episode of 'BS w/ Jake Paul.' Musk's 6'4" height and 250-pound weight have been mentioned.

“Elon Musk is f**king up Mark Zuckerberg. Bro, it's a weight thing. Mark Zuckerberg is 5'5 and [weighs] 130 pounds. Elon Musk is 6'4 and 250 pounds... He is, I've stood next to him in an elevator. Elon Musk, literally, has alien dad strength,” Paul stated.

Paul made another bold claim and dismissed Mark Zuckerberg's jiu-jitsu training as unworthy of consideration. “He did jiu-jitsu for three months and won a little tournament. Apparently, he paid the referees to win the tournament,” he said.

Tags news epcelebs