Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'It’s less nauseating': Internet chooses 'Dr Pimple Popper' over Donald Trump's CNN town hall meeting

2023-05-11 12:48
Internet finds Dr Pimple Popper 'less nauseating' than Donald Trump's CNN town hall meeting
'It’s less nauseating': Internet chooses 'Dr Pimple Popper' over Donald Trump's CNN town hall meeting

NEW HAMPSHIRE: As the NBA playoffs began in April, fans witnessed plenty of opening weekend excitement, but many also witnessed an uncomfortable sight, 'Dr Pimple Popper' advertisements. However, things appeared to have changed when Dr Sandra Lee's show was chosen as the selection of this week when fans were offered a totally different alternative than that of the NBA.

'Dr Pimple Popper', a famous reality show, just began its ninth season on April 5. The show follows dermatologist Dr Lee as she treats patients with odd cases of face and skin ailments, with enormous pimples frequently bursting on camera. Many of those puss-popping scenes ran during the April 16 commercials. While some were outraged, others were amused by the outpouring of emotion. When the TLC program clashed with yet another major event a few weeks later, Dr Lee was a popular choice.

RELATED ARTICLES

Donald Trump slams E Jean Carroll's sexual abuse verdict, calls it a 'disgrace' and 'continuation of witch hunt'

Jessica Leeds: 5 unknown facts about woman accusing Donald Trump of 'grabbing' her breasts

Dr Lee vs Trump

Former President Donald J Trump used a boisterous town hall meeting in New Hampshire, which was broadcast live on CNN on May 10, to resume the lies and name-calling that defined his presidency, signaling to voters that criminal investigations, a jury finding him guilty of sexual abuse, and ongoing struggles with swing voters haven't changed him one bit. To add to the intrigue, the event aired at the same time as 'Dr Pimple Popper' this week.

Trump maintained his bogus allegation that the 2020 election was stolen from him, hailed the rioters who brutally invaded the Capitol, and urged that Congress allow the federal government to default on its debt, putting the world economy in jeopardy. A day after a Manhattan jury sentenced him to pay $5 million in damages to E Jean Carroll, who accused him of sexually assaulting and defaming her, he referred to her as a "wack job," and then referred to CNN's moderator, Kaitlan Collins, as "a nasty person."

Dr Lee, on the other hand, had a very busy day at work, as she assisted three patients with severe skin diseases. Brittney's confidence was restored when Dr Lee removed hundreds of small lumps from her chest. Dr Lee also surgically removed John's "plum nose." Raquel, Dr Lee's acquaintance, also came by and showed off her wild side.

Internet finds 'Dr Pimple Popper' 'sweet music compared to Trump'

Given the choice between Dr Lee and Mr Trump, a fan tweeted, "No, I am NOT watching the Donald Trump town hall on @CNN, because I've seen sewers back up and make a mess, before." "I’d rather watch Dr Pimple Popper the grossest thing on tv but sweet music compared to trump and his audience sycophants + @kaitlancollins

#CNNTownhall," wrote another. One fan noted, "I’m watching Dr. Pimple Popper as it’s less nauseating than watching Trump." A fourth user tweeted, "Turned off CNN. Did not want to listen to them tear apart what our President said including calling the moderator nasty. Well she is, isn’t she? Bet fake news owned that time slot. Turning on Dr Pimple Popper." Another user added, "Once President Trump said his goodbyes, I turned it to the any other channel than CNN. Dr. Pimple Popper is on my screen. Ha!"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news