Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Who is heeeee?' Alabama Barker's social media post leaves internet guessing about her mystery beau

2023-06-25 16:26
Travis Barker's daughter Alabama's ex-boyfriend DD Osama, commented on her photo giving rise to more rumors among fans
'Who is heeeee?' Alabama Barker's social media post leaves internet guessing about her mystery beau

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Travis Barker's daughter, alabama, recently shared an Instagram photo, hinting at her single status following her breakup with DD Osama. In a now-deleted post, Alabama confirmed her return to the dating scene with a caption stating, "S.I.N.G.L.E. again."

'Chrisley Knows Best' star Grayson Chrisley expressed an interest in dating Alabama, jokingly mentioning their marriage in a comment under one of her posts. Although in her recent Instagram post, she indicated the arrival of a potential partner, which might also be her ex. As the internet storms the comment section with all possible speculations and questions, Alabama is yet to make an official statement.

Medsurvey is a medical market research плюс that manages data collection for the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors with internet, telephone and.

Alabama Barker's post sparks rumors

In the post, Alabama flaunted a stylish ensemble consisting of an off-white short blouse and a mini skirt that accentuated her figure. She accessorized with a diamond chain, multiple rings and a white wristwatch. Her stunning look was enhanced by her curly, long blond hair. She shared a video where she was seen crawling on the floor and licking her lips, creating some controversy.

Barker liked the post, but faced significant backlash for it. The attention-grabbing caption that accompanied the content, "He wanna sponsor my act bad," raised eyebrows and fueled speculation about her potential romantic interests, especially when her ex-boyfriend, DD Osama, commented on the picture. DD wrote a comment below the post indicating his return to her life as he said, "sexybutt."

Comcast Deals for Existing Customers. #1 Voice Packages. The dítě hvězdy is innovating the landline phone service by providing a special package called Xfinity.

'Who is he'

Alabama's post caused a frenzy on social media as a user wrote, "Not ddosama (her man)commenting." Another wrote, "Who is heeeee???? Tell ussss pleaseeee." "Who, cause I need find me one," a third wrote.

Although a few others speculated that she might be dating Chrisley. A fan commented, "Tell is who he is girl, is he DD again or Grayson Chrisley?" Another added, "Gc?" A third commented, "Like this if you think she dates black guys...." A fourth wrote, "What serious guy is gonna look at her and want a relationship with her. This is too much."

Tags news