Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOBH' fans ask Bravo to give Crystal Kung Minkoff 'a chance' as star opens up about her scenes being cut out from show

2023-11-09 12:29
Fans worry after Bravo cuts out Crystal Kung Minkoff from her own birthday shot and she reveals emotional scene with Garcelle Beauvais wasedited out
'RHOBH' fans ask Bravo to give Crystal Kung Minkoff 'a chance' as star opens up about her scenes being cut out from show

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Crystal Kung Minkoff of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' had a busy weekend in Las Vegas, attending BravoCon, and celebrating her 40th birthday in Sin City for an upcoming Bravo reality show. However, considering the Housewife's recent disclosures, many are concerned that she may not return for another season.

During Season 13 of the Bravo reality program, the girls visit Las Vegas to celebrate Crystal's 40th birthday, and things get out of hand when they attend the Magic Mike Live show. Fans later discovered a photo from her birthday that Bravo aired while keeping Crystal off the show.

On X, one user tweeted, "They even edited out Crystal’s 40th birthday party. Production really hates Crystal."

During the episode, Garcelle Beauvais tells the ladies that she isn't comfortable discussing her children with them because of an incident involving Erika Jayne and Garcelle's younger son that resulted in death threats on social media last season.

Crystal spoke to Deadline about a sequence that was removed from the film, claiming that she stood up for Garcelle at the time.

"They didn’t show it, but I actually stood by her in that, and I was defending her, saying that had this happened to one of your children, you might have a different tune," she said.

"I also said that had this happened to my children, I probably wouldn’t forgive anyone, ever. I would try to move on, but I don’t think I would ever forget."

Crystal reiterated that "kids are always off limits" and that she "one-hundred percent understood where Garcelle was coming from."

On X, people wrote, "so we watched dorit and pk cosplay as pretty women for a whole episode so they could cut meaningful scenes like this, crystals actual birthday party, etc…" Another user added, "It’s very mean-spirited and nasty to cut Crystal out of the show like this. Have some integrity and give her a chance to resonate with viewers since she’s being paid anyways."

One fan also noted, "I don’t like that they did that because Crystal always backs up Garcelle and I love that about her honestly." A fourth user complained, "The editors have been doing Crystal so dirty for years and it’s not okay."

One user further complained, "I don’t like what they’re doing to Crystal." One person asked, "Why are they cutting her out?"

Will 'RHOC's Heather Dubrow replace Cyrstal Kung Minkoff on 'RHOBH'?

Heather Dubrow just relocated to Los Angeles, and many fans believe she is competing for a diamond with the 'RHOBH' ensemble. When asked what she thought about Heather joining the program, Crystal revealed a connection she shares with the 'RHOC' star.

"Would love Heather to join the cast. I really enjoyed her — we have a lot of mutual friends, and we really connected this week on a level that I didn’t expect," Crystal remarked.

"We've been texting each other, and I just think that she is fabulous, and I think that Beverly Hills makes sense for her."

"She's moving here," she added. "She actually bought my friend’s house. I spent a lot of Thanksgiving’s in that home, so I would love to be back in that house."

Why did Lisa Rinna leave 'RHOBH'?

Lisa Rinna said in a May 2023 interview with ES Magazine that she left 'RHOBH' when her late mother, Lois Rinna, who died on November 15, 2021, appeared in her dream and advised her to leave the program. "Who wants to leave a job?" Lisa stated.

"But I think we all knew it was time."

Tags news