Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast to offer his Twitter revenue as reward for upcoming challenge, Internet hails YouTube king: 'The greatest moment to happen'

2023-07-15 14:25
A fan wrote, 'I will give 80% of the Mr beast revenue to 100 people who like and retweet this post'
MrBeast to offer his Twitter revenue as reward for upcoming challenge, Internet hails YouTube king: 'The greatest moment to happen'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Jimmy "MrBeast," a popular YouTuber, recently posted about a tournament on Twitter. He stated in a tweet sent earlier today, July 14, that the remark with the most likes over the next 48 hours will receive the whole amount of money made from his Twitter account for the next month (perhaps August).

He tweeted, “Whoever has the most liked reply to this in 48 hours gets all my Twitter revenue for the next month!” Unsurprisingly, Jimmy's tweet has already elicited a deluge of responses from those eager to gain as many likes as they can.

'The greatest moment to happen'

A fan commented, “@MrBeast Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest moment to happen in the last 12 months” whereas another fan said, “If I win, I will donate all the money for development of football in India.” Another fan stated, “I don't know what the amount will be but I'd use it to neuter / sterilise 1000 dogs saving 10,000s of future puppies from being born into suffering.”

A fan wrote, “I will give 80% of the Mr beast revenue to 100 people who like and retweet this post. Imagine if it’s $100k, I will give $80k / 100 People. Let’s go” whereas one said, “If you like this reply, I’ll say your name on video.”

‘I will give all your revenue to random people’

Additionally, several streamers have entered the fray and are actively participating in the competition. Here are a few tweets from gamers Mark "ohnePixel" of CS:GO and Mark "Ranboo" of Minecraft. Ranboo tweeted, “@aimseytv @MrBeast Vouch boobers you know what to do” whereas Arkunir, a French Football Manager 2023 streamer, who has garnered an impressive 48K likes for his comment. Surprisingly, his comment consists of just a single dot.

Using his own Twitter account, Arkunir declared that if he were to win the challenge, he would give all of the money made to a non-profit organization called 30millionsdamis. It focuses on giving needy animals refuge and assistance. “If I win I give everything to @30millionsdamis. (It's summer, there's a lot of animal abandonment, you have to support it),” he tweeted.

With about 31K likes for his tweet, Pulte (@Pulte), a self-described Twitter philanthropist, is in a closely contested second position. His comment reads, “I will give all your revenue to random people who like this tweet.”

Tags news