Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Living for this quarter life crisis': Trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney flaunts platinum blonde hair with matching eyebrows

2023-06-11 17:45
Dylan Mulvaney proudly showcased her hair transformation as she bid farewell to her dark brunette locks and embraced a stylish bleached blonde bob
'Living for this quarter life crisis': Trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney flaunts platinum blonde hair with matching eyebrows

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney recently debuted her stunning platinum blonde hair color amid the ongoing Bud Light controversy. Ever since Mulvaney, 26, announced her partnership with Bud Light on April 1, the beer brand has faced a sharp decline in national sales and a vehement customer boycott. Despite the criticism she received online, Mulvaney has remained active on social media, interacting with her fans.

Mulvaney proudly showcased her hair transformation on June 10 as she bid farewell to her dark brunette locks and embraced a stylish bleached blonde bob, complemented by perfectly matching eyebrows. In a series of Instagram selfies, the 26-year-old, clad in a simple black mini-dress, showed off the new look, captioning the carousel, "Kinda living for this quarter life crisis."

'She’s lowkey giving Ariana'

Soon after Mulvaney posted the photos, her comment section was filled with compliments. Her hairstylist Angelina Panelli commented, "we ate. K bye," while actress Ashley Benson wrote, "Love this hair on you sis." The influencer got the stamp of approval from YouTuber Manny MUA, who wrote, "I'M. OBSESSED. OMG," as well as from 'Stranger Things' alum Shannon Purser, who said, "love the blonde!!"

Meanwhile, actress Sophie Gracie said, "DYLAN PLEASE KEEP UR HAIR N BROWS LIKE THIS FOREVER IM ON THE FLOOR." "She’s lowkey giving Ariana", commented model Ella Snyder, while influencer Alexis Nicole wrote, "DYL THIS SUCH A SLAY HOLY CR**!!!!!!!!!!!! Babe!!!!" "Omg who knew blonde would look so fire on you," wrote hairstylist Justin Anderson. While Ariana Grande's brother Frankie Grande wrote, "Stunning. We have more fun…," referencing her caption.

Mulvaney underwent facial feminization surgery

As a significant step of her transition, the trans activist underwent facial feminization surgery in December 2022, documenting the transformative journey for her followers. Just a month later, she unveiled her complete, feminized face in a TikTok video as she danced gracefully to Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's masterpiece, 'Swan Lake'. "You know I have a flare for the dramatics, but it's so good, right?" Dylan said in the clip, adding, "I'm so happy. It's still me. It's just a little bit softer of a version." "I just hope that all trans and non-binary people can get the gender-affirming resources that they need," she said, continuing, "Because this is life-changing and sometimes life-saving."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs