Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross claims 'government officials' warned him of 'consequences' if he interviews Kim Jong Un, Internet says 'don't start another war'

2023-09-20 22:17
'The government sees everything,' Adin Ross claimed during a stream
Adin Ross claims 'government officials' warned him of 'consequences' if he interviews Kim Jong Un, Internet says 'don't start another war'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In a recent livestream, Adin Ross disclosed that government officials cautioned him against proceeding with an interview with Kim Jong Un. He also shared the positions conveyed to his legal team regarding potential repercussions.

For context, during a conversation with Eddie, the co-owner of Kick, Adin Ross was asked to conduct an interview with Kim Jong Un regarding the alleged theft of funds during a crypto hack, which reportedly resulted in significant losses for Stake.com.

Adin Ross claims ‘government officials' contacted his legal team

During the stream, Adin Ross provided details about how US government officials reached out to his legal team regarding his decision to interview Kim Jong Un.

Adin Ross elaborated, "There's actually, like, people hitting up, like, my legal team about it. And, they basically said - I don't know if it was Joe specifically, advised me not to do it. But, we definitely got government officials hitting up my legal team. No, I swear to god, it's not that. It got millions of views on Twitter and it's on TikTok and s**t. They see everything! The government sees everything."

According to Ross, officials asserted there would be repercussions for his actions. “They saw and hit up, basically, my team and they just let me know there could be consequences for this. You know?" he said.

He wrapped up the discussion by stating that he had no intention to incite conflict with an interview. "So, I was really - yeah, I don't want to start any wars, chat," he claimed.

Adin Ross' claims shock Internet

The livestream clip went viral and received numerous comments. One fan said, "Bro is gonna sniff Kim’s chair when he stands up." Another wrote, "Adin bout to have him on stream:" A third wrote, "Yea please don’t start another war."

One X user said, "I find it hard to belive adin ross of all people is getting to speak to kim jong un over im guessing discord or sum but would he do a interview with adin ross." Another wrote, "I mean yea this ain’t normal bruh lmao 😭 Kim Un being him.. meeting with adin Ross. ☠️" Someone else said, "This is gonna end well … if it’s real."

Adin Ross’ preparation for Kim Jong Un interview

A viral image from Adin Ross' livestream captured the Kick streamer apparently in the midst of preparing questions for his interview with Kim Jong Un.

The image shared by @adinupdate on X was captioned, “Adin Ross preparing his questions for the interview with Kim Jong Un tomorrow… we’re FINISHED😭”

Ross meticulously compiled a series of questions, which include: “Thoughts on LBGT? Can you give Stake money back? React to Andrew Tate? Visit North Korea? Add Yeonmi Park to call, Trump vs Biden, USA better than North Korea, Edate? FAke Nutsack Prank.”

Tags news