Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Keanu Reeves' sister? 'John Wick' actor enjoys sailing with younger sibling Kim while holidaying in Italy

2023-08-05 14:59
Keanu Reeves, who was spotted around the Isle of Capri, has three sisters Kim Reeves, Emma Reeves, and Karina Miller
Who is Keanu Reeves' sister? 'John Wick' actor enjoys sailing with younger sibling Kim while holidaying in Italy

CAPRI, ITALY: Keanu Reeves has taken a few days off from work as he was spotted vacationing with his sister Kim Reeves in Italy. The siblings were spotted sailing around the Isle of Capri while sipping champagne.

'The Matrix' star chose a casual outfit of a navy shirt with a gray T-shirt and khaki shorts for a relaxing time, as per PEOPLE Magazine. On the other hand, his 56-year-old sister was seen sporting a peach-colored Buddha print kaftan. Keanu has three sisters, Kim Reeves, Emma Reeves, and Karina Miller.

Who is Keanu Reeves' sister Kim Reeves?

Similar to Keanu, Kim is also an actor who has worked in movies like, 'Samurai Vampire Bikers from Hell' and 'The Color of Water', according to IMDb. In 1995, Kim revealed, "My brother is my prince. He listens to every word, to every comma after every word, that you are saying," in a PEOPLE interview. It's clear that the two share a deep bond, and he made sure not to leave Kim's side when she was diagnosed with leukemia in 1991. She reportedly shared, "Keanu helped me so much through my illness. When the pain got really bad, he would sit with me and hold my hand, and keep the ‘bad man’ from making me dance. He was supporting me and comforting me all the time, even when he was away."

However, it seems that the 'John Wick' star is not close to his sister Emma, as years ago she expressed, "I would love to have a relationship with Keanu. I don’t want anything from him — not money, not fame by association — just to get to know my big brother. I see all his films and read all the articles about him, but it’s not the same as being part of his life." While Emma and Keanu share the same father, Samuel Nowlin Reeves Jr, no information is available about her mother.

‘Cheers, Keanu!’

Meanwhile, fans of Keanu are clearly quite happy seeing him having a great time in Italy and they took to Twitter to share their feelings. One of them tweeted, “Who needs a vacation when you can just live vicariously through shirtless Keanu Reeves sipping bubbly on a boat in Italy? Cheers, Keanu!," while another added, "Wow, and to think just two weeks ago he was in Gilroy, California! He sure does get around! He’s always keeping busy. That’s a good thing." "Give….me! RN!!! 😍🫰🏼 Keanu reeves on the boat seeing his sister Kim in Italy, he lives rent-free in my head always!" expressed a user, with one more writing, "The Boss with Kim! I’m terribly happy to see her back! I want to send you tons of love and hugs Kim! Love and hugs!"

Tags news