Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Hate it when she's not here': 'The View' fans upset as 'favorite' host Joy Behar skips show due to health troubles

2023-06-09 14:18
'The View' co-host Whoopi Goldberg revealed Joy Behar was 'feeling under the weather'
'Hate it when she's not here': 'The View' fans upset as 'favorite' host Joy Behar skips show due to health troubles

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK CITY: Joy Behar's absence from the 'The View' panel on Thursday, June 8, raised concerns among viewers. Whoopi Goldberg, her co-host, explained why she wasn't there.

Behar, the contentious host, appears to be feeling under the weather. She has been replaced by Ana Navarro as a result of her absence. Fans flocked to social media to wish Behar a speedy recovery. This comes after Behar was embroiled in a controversy over her comments on systemic racism.

Is Joy Behar OK?

Whoopi Goldberg announced at the beginning of the episode that Behar would not be able to join them. She told the viewers, “Joy is not here today, she’s out, she’s under the weather.” A number of 'aw's and sad gasps were heard from the live audience. Goldberg agreed with that sentiment saying, “I know. We tried to force it, but, you know, when you’re out, you’re out."

Behar is the only original host of ‘The View’, present as the panelist since the very inception of the talk show in 1997. Clearly, she is the one associated with the show and is a really significant part of it. So, fans' sad reactions are completely justified.

'Hate when Joy is off'

Fans took to Twitter to react to the episode and express their dejection over her absence. One fan said, “I crawled out of bed to see the ladies of The View, only to find out my favorite co-host Joy is out sick today too!” Another one appreciated Ana as the replacement and tweeted, “Good to see Ana. I hate it when Joy is not here.” A third added, "Hate when Joy is off."

Tim Scott slams Behar Joy

Recently, Behar was slammed by Sen Tim Scott, and others after she said Scott "doesn't get" racism while equating him to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. "He’s one of these guys, like Clarence Thomas, Black Republican, who believes in pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, rather than understanding the systemic racism that African Americans face in this country and other minorities. He doesn’t get it. Neither does Clarence. That’s why they’re Republicans," she said on Tuesday, May 23, during 'The View'.

Responding to a clip of Behar's comments on Twitter, Scott said that he is the candidate the "radical Left fears the most," echoing a statement he made during his 2024 campaign announcement.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.